BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie V.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Omg who doesn't love nike ive had the same pair of tennis for about 7 years and there still good there bearly starting to get ugly. They are my favorite. They don't hurt my feet i can be on them all day. I use there leggings a lot to and just love them.
Mellisa O.
There are only two things I don't like about Nike shoes. One is the price of Nike shoes. They are way too expensive for shoe that is no different than other shoe companys. Second is the fit of the shoes. I have high arches and they don't support them. I love the style and color of shoes that Nikes comes out with, just not the price and fit.
Alexis A.
Syracuse , UT
I love their clothes and other products! I own so much because there are so many options, and they are very comfortable, they aren't always the most affordable but I always find my clothing lasting very well and making my purchase well worth a splurge!
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
They really do have all the gear you need for all sorts of activities. Currently wearing their Free Run 5 daily, and they are awesome!!! My only complaint is I wish their footwear came in a larger selection of sizes (for people with narrow or wide feet). However, their athletic clothes are amazing and I've been loving Nike for a loong time!
Brittany S.
Carleton, MI
I just ordered a hood and workout top from Nike... I am in love to say the least! The material is stretchy and comfortable. I myself have never had a bad experience with Nike! All my clothing items/ shoes from this company last me for years!
Daneshia S.
Bonita, CA
I never undated why people liked Nike shoes so much till my first pair. I feel in love with them. They made me feet feel so light.mi forgot I was wearing them most of the time! Having them so light helps me not worry about being weighted down when working out. They are also extremely comfy. I sometimes rather were my Nikes then regular shoes.
monique g.
Ocala, FL
I absolutely love nike. I have a couple of there shoes to work out in an they are very comfortable to wear. I always have there duffel bag where i keep all my clothes an shoes in an i had it for years now. You cant go wrong woth there product.
Sharon H.
Davis, CA
I love Nike in general, but when I went to look for a Neutral pair of running shoes, I tried out their Nike Air Pegasus. Awesome pair of shoes, comfortable and no pain from these shoes. I've worn them for 5k's, 10k's, and even my last half marathon. A great shoe and if you have a Nike Outlet nearby, you can get a great price on these shoes!
Melissa R.
Nike products are the best athletic products in the world there sneakers exsell in comfort and so do there sweatsuits and t-shirts.
there new technology on the sweaters and sweat pants is amazing , keeping you warm and cozy when its cold out.
ciera r.
I would choose Nike over Adidas any day. in my top 5 maybe even my number one. good quality. they are my go too for running shoes. although i have to say i have some problems with my foot so I'm all about the comfort and lately with some of them its as though the comfort level is diminishing call me crazy but that's what how I've been feeling. or my problems are just getting worse. but i hope that the comfort level isn't going anywhere because i really love this brand.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?