Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike has really good stuff! I have some tennis shoes tons of shorts, a bag, and tank from them. I love all of the things I have from them and their shorts I wear almost every day in the summer. I also have a sports bra I love! Their prices aren’t outrageous and usually you can find a sale. I definitely recommend Nike!
Love Nike shoes and hats! Their shoes can seem a bit pricey compared to other brands, but the quality is unparalleled! I walk a LOT at my job and my Nikes keep my feet and knees supported all day. I also love their baseball hats. They are well priced and very comfortable and stylish. I highly recommend Nike products.
I love all Nike products. They are comfortable and great quality. I love to wear their clothes when I go to work out. The variety of colors and styles is a major plus to this brand. The items are worth the money.
I love bike so much! It is definitely my go to store! The shopping experience is great, the staff is nice and their sale section is always has great prices! There are definitely some pros and cons with shopping in Nike.... one pros is because there stuff is very good quality, one con is that is is always super busy and it always takes the cashier forever
I can’t live without my Nike, I have wore Nike scence grade school, high school , college, and now!! i love to just hangout in ball shorts and a T-shirt nothing feels more comfortable then that. Also Nike shoes is a must have everyone should have at lest 4 to 10 pair of Nikes!!! Lol or maybe that’s just me!! Lol
I’ve ordered 2 pairs of shoes from Nike this year to wear at work. Super comfy and good quality. I have a light blush pink pair that need washing often...I’ve thrown them in the wash quite a few times and they are still in good condition. I’ve gotten and few pairs of shoes too for my husband and and nephew. Stylish and comfy.
I love Nike tennis shoes. They are a little narrow in the toe area, so i do not recommend for someone with a wide foot. My husband has wide feet and has a hard time wearing Nike’s. My feet are pretty average and i love Nike shoes. Their color choices are always FAB! Very trendy clothing articles too!
I love Nike shoes and clothes! I don’t go to the store very much. Nike is my personal favorite for name brand clothes and shoes. I’ve bought Nike items for years now. It can be pricey. But I feel their stuff is good quality.
Nike is one of my favorite athletic apparel brands. They have great shoes. Their shoes are very comfortable and supportive. They last long and are quality made. They also have good athletic clothing that is comfortable and easy to move in. Most of their clothing also has good ventilation to help when sweating a lot.
Nike is always a great brand for sneakers and cute workout/ comfortable well made clothes. I shop here for myself and my boyfriend a lot and they have great nyc street style items. Definitely a place you’ll always find something you like.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos