BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Felicia G.
Fruitport, MI
Definitely the best sports brand out there. Nike shoes are not only perfect for any sport, but they're totally comfortable and can be worn anywhere. The bright colors and trendy styles keep Nike at the top of their game, and people never get sick of them. For boys and girls young and old, Nike shoes may be a bit expensive, but they're worth it.
Tori H.
Orlando, FL
Nike offer a superior product for a reasonable cost. My lacrosse team purchased some of our practice wear from Nike and it held up quite well. My favorite pair of running shorts are Nike, they don't ride up! It's so hard to find shorts like that.
Elysha L.
Cottage Grove, OR
Shoes, clothing, and accessories are the best! I don't think it's possible to NOT like Nike products. They have a huge selection and cute newest styles. I personally like to look cute while working out and have the option to wear my workout clothes in public. Nike clothing and shoes allow that! My favorite shoes from there are the Nike Frees 5.0
Influenster M.
I love Nikes so much. They're comfortable stylish and cute as well. Not to mention they usually last a long time. They can be expensive but like I said they do last a long time. I also love the Nike Pros for running they're very comfortable especially when it's track season they're my must have for track and a good pair of Nike running shoes
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My entire family loves Nike! They are the only type of tennis shoes that we buy and a good chunk of our work our clothes come from here as well. They also have a plus size line online now which is really nice for someone like me who is plus size.
Alexis G.
OMG I love Nike ! I have about 8 pairs of shoes (I'm planning to buy more shoes) and a Nike jacket. My favorite shoes have to be the Nike air max reflectors they are so comfortable and they look so cool when I take pictures and the flash is on .
Dortha W.
Elizabethton, TN
I purchase bike often ranging from tennis shoes, shorts, t shirts, and sports bras. My latest purchase was several sport bras. I am very top heavy so a high impact sports bra is important to me. Nike sports bras offer the support I need while providing adequate comfort. I also only own nike tennis shoes as every pair lasts while providing comfort.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike is my go-to running and training shoe brand. They make great quality shoes that work well for my needs. They are customizable and the different styles offer a range of activities/sports options.

I am not, however, a big fan of their gear. It's cheaply made with many made of non-organic material that really just doesn't work for me and my lifestyle.
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
I really enjoy my Nike shoes, I buy a few pairs every year. I'm hard on my shoes, because I'm on my feet all day every day for work. It's not that the shoes are bad or the quality, I just like having a fresh pair of shoes and soles that are not worn out!!
Kynlee S.
Nike is great! My sister only wears Nike! I only have one pair of Nike shorts though! All the shirts are made to fit very slender girls with no curves, even the XLs. Wish they had a broader size selection! I do enjoy their shoes a lot though! So comfy and stylish!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?