BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Abigail G.
I worked at finish line and before shoes got released I would try them on and these were so comfy. Some of the colors are a little crazy but the shoe it self is pretty good. It is a little expensive but I would suggest wait till they are on sale.
Elysha L.
Cottage Grove, OR
Shoes, clothing, and accessories are the best! I don't think it's possible to NOT like Nike products. They have a huge selection and cute newest styles. I personally like to look cute while working out and have the option to wear my workout clothes in public. Nike clothing and shoes allow that! My favorite shoes from there are the Nike Frees 5.0
Nhia L.
I love Nike brands. I love their shoes to the clothe to their work out clothe. The best work out outfit! Got a whole work out outfit at footlocker and it's worth the price!!! I even brought their Nike dough bag. Love it!!!!
Erika S.
Nike is a great brand of athletic shoes and apparel. I've worn Nike for as long as I can remember. My teenage son is a Nike finatic! He has many pairs of Nike sneakers, flip flops, Nike Elite socks, T-shirts and bags to name. My daughter has a pair of Air Jordan's right now. It's about time that I purchase me a new pair. Great brand. Recommended.
Fatima S.
Ontario , CA
These are so comfortable to wear. It was not at all pricey when I got them. They do move up by movement, but it is not that bad. I am glad I purchased these because I am able to run freely. They are my favorite shorts I own. I totally think they are worth purchasing.
Megan  F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I think that Nike is one of the best stores ever created! I know that they are kind of pricey, but again the quality of the clothes are very worth it! I absolutely lovvveeee their shoes my favorite right now are my tiffany blue nike shoes! I would recommend this store for anyone that wants good quality products that will last you a life time!!
Elisabeth M.
Clarkston, GA
I always love wearing nike, especially the shoes. When I workout, I can always count on Nike to provide comfortable shoes that prevents foot pain. Previous shoes I use to wear would tear and pain in my sole, which I haven't experienced with Nike.
Karlee M.
Xenia, OH
Nike is expensive but it's well worth the buy. I've been buying my gym shoes from Nike since my junior year of high school and I'm now a sophomore in college. I recommend the Nike Free Run 4.0 or 5.0 for running, I've had 2 pairs of 5.0s for 2 years and they haven't worn down on me. I also recommend the Roshe Runs, very stylish and super comfy!
Lauren L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these shoes. I bought myself a black and white pair and they're stunning. I get tons of compliments on them and they're super versatile. also they're so comfy. I wore these to work, where I stand on concrete for 5 hours, and my feet didn't hurt at all. I really like these and highly recommend them for anyone looking for cute comfy sneakers.
Katie B.
Providence, RI
These kicks are so cute and fashionable, that to me they're more of a statement shoe. I have run and worked out in in my 5.0's for a while and have come to realize that they're best for looks and not so great for athletics. By all means they're worth the money for the look, but not for their performance. Be informed and you won't be disappointed.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?