BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Annie U.
Bronx, NY
They really do have all the gear you need for all sorts of activities. Currently wearing their Free Run 5 daily, and they are awesome!!! My only complaint is I wish their footwear came in a larger selection of sizes (for people with narrow or wide feet). However, their athletic clothes are amazing and I've been loving Nike for a loong time!
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
My family from little to big will wear nothing else besides NIKE it's a trusted brand that's been around forever and will be around for a long time. 4 girls 1 boy I can't even begin to tell you how many pairs of LEBRONS he has. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Heather M.
Nike is a store that never disappoints me. If you are looking for a deal, their factory and outlet stores are actually well priced! I just bought a great pair of sneakers from there for only $30! My college is Nike affiliated and I was never disappointed. As an athlete, Nike is my number 1 go-to brand for shoes as well as clothes and gear.
Alex R.
Spring Valley, CA
I love Nike shoes and gear but the one thing that I have a huge problem with is their sports bras. They're too small and not comfortable. I wear a size C/D bra and I have been an athlete my whole life but these sport bras are so small and uncomfortable I find better bras at Target or Walmart that are true to size and fit much better.
Rhianna B.
Cheyenne, WY
My seven year old son is obsessed with all things Nike! His sweats, shorts, socks, and feet have to be adorned with the brand daily. The shoes last longer than the generic brands. I love that part especially because let's be honest kids are not easy on shoes. I feel like I get my moneys worth even when I have to spend a little more.
Natalie G.
Blue Island , IL
First pair of shoes I bought when I first started working out and I can honestly say I will ALWAYS choose NIKE! Not only do they look awesome, they are light weight as well! They also offer lots of support which is essential while working out!
Sharon H.
Davis, CA
I love Nike in general, but when I went to look for a Neutral pair of running shoes, I tried out their Nike Air Pegasus. Awesome pair of shoes, comfortable and no pain from these shoes. I've worn them for 5k's, 10k's, and even my last half marathon. A great shoe and if you have a Nike Outlet nearby, you can get a great price on these shoes!
Monica S.
For the most part I love Nike! They have great work out clothing for men and women. I love their free runs but I need to find good shoes that have good grip on the bottom because the ones I've bought don't have much but they are still comfy
Daneshia S.
Bonita, CA
I never undated why people liked Nike shoes so much till my first pair. I feel in love with them. They made me feet feel so light.mi forgot I was wearing them most of the time! Having them so light helps me not worry about being weighted down when working out. They are also extremely comfy. I sometimes rather were my Nikes then regular shoes.
Melissa R.
Nike products are the best athletic products in the world there sneakers exsell in comfort and so do there sweatsuits and t-shirts.
there new technology on the sweaters and sweat pants is amazing , keeping you warm and cozy when its cold out.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?