4.79 / 5 based on 49,158 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,678 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
One of my favorite brands for sneakers and workout clothes. Many outlet stores available for inexpensive finds. Their sneakers are extremely comfortable and come in a wide array of colors and styles. They last forever too so totally worth every penny you spend!
I used to love the quality of their shoes but the ones Ive tried recently hasn't impressed me but they are still very comfortable. That and I just learned most of their shoes only cost like $25 to make but their sold for $100s lol capitalist america i tell you.
Nike is my go-to when it comes to athletic gear.... I enjoy wearing Nike sports tops and shoes while working out. Aside from being aesthetically nice looking, all Nike gear I have ever purchased has been useful, practical, and beneficial to exercise activities.
I like Nike. I really do. The products are cute. They carry all sizes. But I don't love the price for the quality. Every pair of Nike shoes I have bought get a hole in the toe within a couple months. And I'm not hard on my shoes; I have Vans from 5 years ago that you can't still see the pattern on the bottom. I haven't tried the clothing but I don't think I will due to the cost for the quality.
My favorite athletic brand. The shoes have lasted me years and I have over 10 pairs now. Their clothes are also of great quality. A bit pricey, but when you have clothes and sneakers that are over 10 years old and still look amazing, I think that beats the price.
I love Nike, a lot of my work out wardrobe is Nike. I have owned many pairs of tennis shoes and find their running shorts are my favorite go to pairs. They offer a variety of products and a great selection of colors/patterns. If I had a choice I would own a lot more Nike products, they last a long time and are of nice quality and it's always nice to find a good sale!
Nike Women's Tanjun Casual Sneakers are so comfy! I'm a mom of two and run around all day doing errands and caring for my little ones. I would change that there be more color options but other than that it's my favorite pair of shoes I own. I would so recommend
I love Nike products!! I will forever be a customer of Nikes running shoes, they are the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn and provide amazing support. Although the price tag may seem a bit high for some, the price is definitely worth it.
Nike shoes are the only kind of running, gym, exercise shoes I will buy! I am always wanting to match my outfits and try to look cute (no matter where I'm going) so having so many different styles and colors is perfect for matching all the workout clothes in my closet!
Nike is one of my favorite brands the shoes are amazing. I love the clothes there very cute and comfortable. My favorite purchase from there is the shoes and clothes. There's slot of pros but there's at least one can there really expensive but it's good quality
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos