BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Mary Catherine K.
Washington
Great products, well made, but their ethics is so far behind so many other equitable companies. They utilize sweatshop labor in Southeast Asia, outsourced through a company in the area that run the places like work camps. The conditions are terrible, and the workers aren't paid a living wage. However, the products are extremely well-made and last an absolute lifetime.
X L.
My first Nike products were their 2013 flex rn. They were lightweight, soft running shoes and wore them to death through cross country season. I have their two piece black swimsuit and their dry fit v neck tees, too. While their products are of great quality, i don't like their ethics despite their claims about improvement. That's the reason why I only give them three stars.
Sasha P.
Centerton , AR
These are my favorite and some of the only tennis shoes I ever wear! I have them in almost every color you can think of. They also have extremely comfortable workout gear as well as backpacks. This is one of my all time favorite athletic brands.
Anna H.
WI
I've bought multiple items from Nike, including shoes, sweat-shirts, spandex, sports bras, and tank tops. Not one item has failed me. All are great quality and haven't broken or even really worn. I recommend Nike above all other athletic brands.
Yanet C.
My latest pair of nike shoes were the juvenate casual sneakers and i have had them for a while now but they look so cute and feel so comfy... The material is so breathable and lightweight and the sole is so cushinoned which is great for walking.
Yaritza D.
Nanticoke, PA
I love my Nike sneakers. I have the all black with the big white swoosh on the side. I call them my ninja sneakers. I've had them for 4 years and they're still like new. I wear them all the time and they are super comfortable. My go to sneakers.
Jasmine R.
Beaverton, OR
I love Nike and all their products, I am a big fan of them and actually met a lot of higher up people in the business due to a class I took, if I had the money I would go there all the time! Where I live we have an employee store and it's great!
Tasha K.
Columbus, OH
Some products are a little pricey however I'm a huge fan of their shoes, especially the 5.0 running shoes. They're super lightweight and comfortable! I only buy Nike shoes or Skechers go walks. I also really love Nike socks! Can you say #amazing?!
Mackenzie O.
Cabot, AR
FAVORITE BRAND EVER! When you're a sport player to a runner or just a couch potato, nike shorts are a must have! I love these, they're so comfy and never rise up the way other brands do. I wear these everyday of the week no matter the occasion.
Tori H.
Orlando, FL
Nike offer a superior product for a reasonable cost. My lacrosse team purchased some of our practice wear from Nike and it held up quite well. My favorite pair of running shorts are Nike, they don't ride up! It's so hard to find shorts like that.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?