BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Moko M.
Brooklyn, NY
I mean who can ever have anything bad to say about Nike. I love their sportswear. All around great brand for fitness and loungewear. Comfortable although it can be pricey, they do go on sale
Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
My love my life NIKE! I own probably 15-20 pairs of Nike tennis shoes simply because the quality is always phenomenal. Compression shorts; probably have about 30 pairs; a ton of T-shirt’s and tank tops, jackets, socks; headbands, anything you can probably think of, I have at least 1 of. Nike has always produced high quality products which leaves them being my major go to company for all athletic wear and gear.
Jackie G.
The nike outlet is the best. Everything is cheaper there. Nike is the only running/walking shoes that I will wear! They are always coming out with new shoes & they mark down the old styles.
Jackie F.
Canby, OR
I have SO many things from Nike... we got to the employee store once or twice a year to stock up so it is more affordable. I love the leggings but they don’t always last that long, they are not squat-proof for the most part. The shoes are good I wear all of mine to work and for hiking. I love their jackets. They are a bit expensive for the quality.
Jamiah T.
Loachapoka , AL
I’ve been wear Nike for years now and they are truly amazing! Everything, from their shoes, to their jackets to their sports wear is wonderful. They are so comfortable and totally worth it.
Lesli L.
I love bike, since it is very inexpensive for the quality ! I mostly purchase shoes from them at my local malls. I have the triple white huarache in a size 5y & also the minke Air Force 1 mids also in a size 5y. They are super comfortable and super expensive or it’s quality ! It would also be my go to brand for shoes it always meets my expectations!
Chalyse W.
Lafayette
I love all my Nike clothes and shoes! They are all breathable and comfortable! My Nike shoes are all trendy and great for everything from working out to work to lots of walking on vacation! Love all my Nike workout tops as well as they never get wet with sweat because they breathe! All of my Nike stuff lasts well over a year as it’s all well made!
Quinten C.
wenatchee
Got a pair of runner about 9 months back and now are falling apart. Compared to other brands I’ve seen way worse and think they’re adequately durable for everyday use. Wish I would have gotten a different pair but still used and enjoyed the ones I purchased.
Karrie-Ann C.
Richmond Heights
I'm a huge fan of Nike. I like having a large variety of tennis shoes and Nike is always my go to. I used to work on my feet for twenty years and I found that Nike was the most comfortable for that. I found that they are the most comfortable for when I go running too. They come in so many different styles, there's definitely something for everyone!
Tosha A.
usa
Love Nike shoes. They are a bit pricey but last for quite awhile. My last pair of shocks I feel like had a problem because they made my feet hurt really bad but usually I have no problems .
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?