4.79 / 5 based on 49,158 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,678 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike has been my favorite I think since I was in like 4th grade? I love everything from Nike! I wear nike track shorts almost everyday, they're the most comfy shorts I have. I lounge and work out all the time in my Nike. I think everyone know.. Nike is highly recommended :)
Nike is the only brand of tennis shoes I will buy. They last for years even though I put a lot of use into them. They really hold their value and are great for your feet. They provide great support whether you are running, walking, or doing some other type of exercise.
One of the best brands ever in shoes, and lets not get started with the clothing line 😍. I'm in love with their hoodies. If you go in a Nike store you will want the whole store. My kids love their running shoes. I definitely recommend you getting a pair promise you will fall in love.
When it comes to Nike I can sum up my opinion very easily... You get what you pay for. Many people tell me Nike is too expensive. However, I have tried so many other brands of running shoes, workout pants, as well as other active wear and truly nothing else compares!
I LOVE just about anything NIKE. all of their products hold up super well. I've purchased shoes, crop pants, sweats, t-shirts, and even headbands. All of it is super nice and I've never had a problem with any of my NIKEproducts. Cute to workout in or to wear casually
I've boughten numerous pairs of nike frees over the years. I absolutely love the color options and how light weight they are. I've recently taken up running again and have hip, knee and foot problems which I have found these shoes no longer provide the support I need.
Tennis shoes that are amazing for running but also don't look super dorky as just regular comfortable walking shoes!! Love that the newer styles don't look or feel heavy and bulky, they are the kind you can wear with jeans and get away with it. Ideal for sightseeing.
I hadn't worn nikes since I was a kid until recently, when I decided to pick up running again this summer and didn't have any running shoes. I now have and use a simple black and white pair, and not just for running. I wear them to work almost every day because they are so light and comfortable. They also look great with most of my outfits.
I really enjoy wearing them
I really enjoy wearing them
Now I do gotta say that some products are very expensive but nonetheless it's worth it. Nike products are very long lasting. I just ended up buying myself some new Nike shoes & so far i really have been enjoying them, the Nike lunarglide 7. Very comfortable shoes for running or even running errands.
I am obsessed with their leggings! They are just so soft and make you look really fit. Almost all the time I wear my roshies and their hoodies. The only real problem I have with the brand is that female Tees have a very awkward look and doesn't look good on anyone.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos