BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Shaylee M.
Nike has been my favorite I think since I was in like 4th grade? I love everything from Nike! I wear nike track shorts almost everyday, they're the most comfy shorts I have. I lounge and work out all the time in my Nike. I think everyone know.. Nike is highly recommended :)
Catie M.
Noblesville, IN
Nike is the only brand of tennis shoes I will buy. They last for years even though I put a lot of use into them. They really hold their value and are great for your feet. They provide great support whether you are running, walking, or doing some other type of exercise.
Susana B.
Chicago , IL
One of the best brands ever in shoes, and lets not get started with the clothing line 😍. I'm in love with their hoodies. If you go in a Nike store you will want the whole store. My kids love their running shoes. I definitely recommend you getting a pair promise you will fall in love.
Thomas K.
Ogden, UT
When it comes to Nike I can sum up my opinion very easily... You get what you pay for. Many people tell me Nike is too expensive. However, I have tried so many other brands of running shoes, workout pants, as well as other active wear and truly nothing else compares!
Aubrey H.
I LOVE just about anything NIKE. all of their products hold up super well. I've purchased shoes, crop pants, sweats, t-shirts, and even headbands. All of it is super nice and I've never had a problem with any of my NIKEproducts. Cute to workout in or to wear casually
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
I've boughten numerous pairs of nike frees over the years. I absolutely love the color options and how light weight they are. I've recently taken up running again and have hip, knee and foot problems which I have found these shoes no longer provide the support I need.
Olivia L.
Bethlehem, PA
Tennis shoes that are amazing for running but also don't look super dorky as just regular comfortable walking shoes!! Love that the newer styles don't look or feel heavy and bulky, they are the kind you can wear with jeans and get away with it. Ideal for sightseeing.
Melina B.
I hadn't worn nikes since I was a kid until recently, when I decided to pick up running again this summer and didn't have any running shoes. I now have and use a simple black and white pair, and not just for running. I wear them to work almost every day because they are so light and comfortable. They also look great with most of my outfits.
I really enjoy wearing them
christian l.
Now I do gotta say that some products are very expensive but nonetheless it's worth it. Nike products are very long lasting. I just ended up buying myself some new Nike shoes & so far i really have been enjoying them, the Nike lunarglide 7. Very comfortable shoes for running or even running errands.
Alayna P.
Chester, PA
I am obsessed with their leggings! They are just so soft and make you look really fit. Almost all the time I wear my roshies and their hoodies. The only real problem I have with the brand is that female Tees have a very awkward look and doesn't look good on anyone.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?