BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Aaron M.
Flint, Mi
Working in a footwear department, I always wear nike shoes! Currently I'm wearing the stable ride lunar glide 6s. The dynamic support along with the cushioning simply is like walking on clouds with having supports on your arches. Best shoes I've owned in a while where I can walk on concrete all day and not have any foot pains at the end or the day. Totally worth the money.
sarita t.
Zephyrhills, FL
Nike sneakers are the best sneakers ever!! I never buy anything else but Nike, they fit like a glove. I like running and I bought the livestrong 5.0 Nike free, these sneakers gave me the best support no back pain, no knee pain. I can run 7 miles and keep on going they feel like your walking in air. I give Nike sneakers a five star. Awesome, Great quality, great feel comfy!
Natalie M.
The best! My husband and I never fail to walk away with something from Nike when we go shopping! The clothing is so comfortable & stylish, the shoes are nice quality for a good price! Would definitely recommend anyone whether you're athletic or not to check out Nike!
Jordan T.
Dallas, TX
In my eyes, there is no other brand that stands up to the style and comfortability that comes along with Nike. The last 10 years I haven't even tried any other brand, because I know nothing will stand up to the success I've had with all things Nike. Between my running shoes, golf shoes, and countless workout shorts - I am a walking billboard proudly sporting my love of Nike.
MELISSA B.
I've always been a fan of Nike shoes. My feet are narrow for their size and NIKE seems to fit perfectly. My team always wore Nike shoes for basketball and they were so comfortable and lasted. I still wear mostly NIKE products. My socks are all NIKE and I've had over 14 pairs of Nike shox.
Aleena G.
Apex, NC
I personally have not bought any Nike products but my brother bought a pair of Griffies when they were released a couple of years ago. The product quality is so great. He still wears it to this day. The shoes got dirty and the color looked faded after a year but a good wash and clean, and it was as good as new.I totally recommend it and I'm planning to buy some Nike's soon
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I mean who doesn't love Nike? I have everything from shoes, crew-necks to comfy shorts from them! I am never disappointed by a product. Some may say they're expensive but they are very high quality. Everything is stylish and comfortable and that is what I look for in a Brand!
Maci H.
Apache Junction, AZ
I love love Nike products! I will only wear Nike shoes and of course socks to match ;) I have always been satisfies with the way Nike shoes fit my feet. They are always comfortable, allow my feet to breath, and provide the perfect amount of support. Whenever playing sports or for every day wear I have always found a pair of Nike’s that do the trick. They also offer many styles and colors to fit the needs or preferences of anyone! I also love the feel and fit of Nike clothing. It is good quality for great prices. 
Sarah P.
Anaheim, CA
For someone that works out often, I need a good, reliable, and comfortable shoe. Whether it's a training shoe, running shoe, or just to run some errands, I have always been able to find the perfect shoe for whatever I need. I'm currently in love with the Flyknit Free's! So lightweight and comfy. Nike also has great workout gear that I'm obsessed with. Kinda pricey, but you get what you pay for.
Lindsie K.
Narrowsburg, NY
I buy Nike shoes as my work shoes. I am a housekeeper. I feel they hold up pretty well for the price compared to other shoes. I do wish that they were all anti-slip though. I currently have a pair of their outdoor running shoes and they are very slippery when wet. I find that weird as they are meant to run in outside, and what if it rains? Other than that I always buy them.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?