BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I love their body combat line. My favorite shoes are the Nike Free Run+3. Very comfortable, pliable and I wear size larger so I can place my molded insoles into the shoe for better performance during exercise and sports. I love the bright neon colors! I'd go a size larger for my shoes and a size smaller for my clothes. Clothes has TONS of stretch.
Lauren F.
Josephine , TX
I always stop to see what new shoes they have! Aside from that I love the nike pro's. They go really well under loose workout pants and I don't have to worry about anything showing. I have never had a problem with any of their shoes or clothing.
Helen Y.
Los angeles, CA
These are super comfortable! I love them so much when I exercise, but I think these are one of the ugliest shoes alive. Is that just me? I think the design of the shoe looks terrible. I prefer the Roshes or Free Runs. I wouldn't recommend this.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My entire family loves Nike! They are the only type of tennis shoes that we buy and a good chunk of our work our clothes come from here as well. They also have a plus size line online now which is really nice for someone like me who is plus size.
Taylor S.
Highly recognizable, it has both athletic fashion and performance wear/gear. Nike has great variety colors and styles that I love, my lastest nike purchase was the running shoes and they are my favorite. A little pricey, but a great brand overall.
Dortha W.
Elizabethton, TN
I purchase bike often ranging from tennis shoes, shorts, t shirts, and sports bras. My latest purchase was several sport bras. I am very top heavy so a high impact sports bra is important to me. Nike sports bras offer the support I need while providing adequate comfort. I also only own nike tennis shoes as every pair lasts while providing comfort.
Stephanie G.
Concord, CA
I love Nike shoes !!!!!! they are the best and really comfy!! .
they have a lot of cute colors.
My son uses Nike shoes and LOVEs them!!!!!!!!!!
their clothes are cute as well and so comfy.
Plus they last a long time. Very good quality!!!!!!!!!!!
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
I really enjoy my Nike shoes, I buy a few pairs every year. I'm hard on my shoes, because I'm on my feet all day every day for work. It's not that the shoes are bad or the quality, I just like having a fresh pair of shoes and soles that are not worn out!!
Michelle R.
Spanish Fort, AL
Nike has been getting worse and worse as their demand and popularity increases. The clothes they make hang on everyone and don't feel like a second skin the way most exercise clothes should. The shoes they make are fine, but the clothes gotta go. If I'm going to pay $100 for a pair of leggings, they better make me look like Jennifer Lopez at 30.
Sydney M.
I absolutely love these for track... I have a pair of Nike free 5.0. Pro: they help with track
Con: they rip easily depending on how you use them. They are not that affordable but they are great quality. I would definitely recommend anybody nike
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?