BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Aalyce T.
Montevideo
Nike’s clothes are very nice. They are a bit on the pricy side so yeah. I do like the way their clothes fit. I don’t normally go to the store itself, but I do shop online. I will definitely shop there again.
Guillermina L.
Aurora
I love everything about nike! They’re shoes are the best and so comfortable! Since I’m a little girl that I use this brand. Nike is the only place that I found the perfects leggings. I totally recommend it !
Savannah J.
Lyman, SC
I love Nike. Most of my tennis shoes are nike, as they last a long time. They are really good quality and they are comfortable as well. They are on the expensive side, depending on if you buy them first hand or second hand. You can get them cheaper on second hand websites like Poshmark.
Celebridi J.
Nike never fails to disappoint me when it comes to shoes or clothing. I love their slides and have them in almost every color. Many of their sneakers are comfortable and versatile. The designs are great too.
Maggie R.
I’ve owned a few pair of nikes and haven’t had one complaint. The sneakers do tend to get expensive so I do try to look for the clearance and sale items first but if I really Love a pair I do pay full price.
McKinlea B.
Topeka, KS
Nike is a great go to brand for any athletic gear. I love my Nike tennis shoes. I have own multiple pairs of Nike tennis shoes and they last long and hold up well. I love my Nike shorts and my Nike leggings!
Josie B.
excelsior springs
Nike has been my lifesaver for buying clothes for my son. He is very little for his age but still has long legs. Nike is the only pants I could find to fit him around the waste, but still be long enough. For the past two years almost all he has worn is Nike. Great clothes and wonderful quality. We also buy him Nike shoes. He’s 3 and they are always his favorite. He calls them running shoes.
Kari M.
I absolutely hate most shoes. Especially tennis shoes . However when I worked out I got Nike brand always . They’re comfortable and have such variety . I however don’t think they’re made that well . They seem to fall apart faster and mine were strictly worn indoors . The whole bottom came off . But if I workout again or get new shoes for work that I need support from a shoe from I’ll grab a new pair .
Kristen L.
La Porte
Great store with a larger variety to chose from. Store associates are always very helpful with shoe sizes and fitments. Clean dressing rooms and store front. Great prices and deals. I will be back for more!
Megan A.
Best tennis shoes you can buy. I wear one pair until they are falling apart (which takes a long time) and then I buy my next pair!! Super light and extremely comfortable. There is something for any athlete.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back