BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Nicolle S.
Ashtabula, OH
Besides working out and jogging, I wear my Nike's to work at the hospital and they help me stay up on my feet all day. They are so comfortable and I don't feel like I need to sit down because my feet ache from being up on my feet all day and running around, they are great for quick action scenarios. I love them, and they love my feet. And of course I can't forget to mention the comments I get on how adorable they are.
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
I love this brand for athleisure shoes and work out gear! Their sneakers are so cute and come in a variety of styles and colors.my only critique is that they don't have many options for wide size feet. Other than that I think their shoes are great for walking, light exercise, and hanging around in sweats.
Jayme H.
I love Nike Brand. I love their running shoes, workout gear, and just every day Nike apparel. It is an all around great product. The thing I love the most about the brand lately is that they are bringing back the graphics they used during the 80's and 90's. I love the huge bubbly graphics on all of their clothing. I also like that they are taking prints such a cheetah and zebra and incorporating it into their shoes!
La B.
I love Nike products. I have been wearing Nike since grade school in the 80's. They are comfortable. I love that the quality in their products have been consistent over the years. I love how their styles have evolved and changed with time. I love that they incorporate famous athletes in their campaigns. Athletes are inspiring. Most of all, I love Nike's slogan Just Do It. It's very motivational! Keep it up Nike!
Kelly K.
Norman, OK
I've come to find that I'm a fitness wear snob. I love my Nike shoes, pros, and dri-fit shirts/sweat-shirts. The problem is, is that you can only find some of the items at Nike stores and the rest you have to find in sport stores (i.e. Academy, Dicks, Sports Authority). I've always found that really annoying, because I know that there are tons of different Nike Pro short designs, but you can only ever find maybe four different ones at an actual Nike store. However, I will probably continue to buy Nike because I love the fit and the selection. Plus it lasts a long time.
Anna V.
El Cajon, CA
Huge fan of Nike! They are always setting style trends in athletic clothing. And I think they have great shoes for casual wearing. I don't love some of their shoes for actual working out/training because I don't find them supportive enough but I love them for when I'm going for a cute athletic look!
Melissa K.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I love Nike shoes...especially their Nike Free's. I've owned about 3 pair now and they are my favorite. Very comfortable and they have so many different colors to choose. Price is also good. Not too expensive for a great running shoe. I also did some low impact classes with them and they did fine on grass and concrete but I can't wear them on like gym flooring cause I tend to slide. Curled my ankle in Zumba once! lol
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
I prefer wearing men's workout gear cause they fit me much better and are more comfortable. I have this shirt in Green. I absolutely enjoy working out in it. It keeps me cool and any sweat stains don't really stay like with cotton shirts. I've seen these go on sale, so they're definitely affordable.
Joshua Y.
Tacoma, WA
I've worn Nike's for many years now. Tons of different styles and colors. I've always been very pleased with the product itself. They fit very comfortably and always look very stylish. The one thing that I don't like about Nike's is how long they last. I will have to replace my shoes at least twice a year if I'm buying Nike's. Overall I will vouch for the product but I wish they put a little more work into making them!
Aniqua A.
Nike shoes are amazing, and a great investment! I've had my running shoes for the past 5 years and it's still in great condition-albeit it's dirty. No rips or tears!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?