BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Melissa L.
Coventry , RI
Nike shoes really do last forever! I have a pair of running shoes that I bought my senior year in high school.. I've gotten newer ones since, but I still have the pair from 9 and a half years ago and they look practically brand new! (If not a little out dated!)

Nike is a great brand. Comfortable and cute!
Rachael S.
Canton, MI
I am definitely a Nike girl...shoes, clothes, accessories, and anything and everything else. I love the clean, classic pieces but I also love the patterned, bright pieces. Their tennis shoes, specifically the Free Run line, is absolutely amazing - they're stylish, light, and comfortable. I also love their bottoms - yogas, sweats, and shorts. I recommend this line to anyone that loves good quality, stylish work out or lounge gear.
Freddy G.
I love nike this brand is the best ever because they are always motivating you to do thing and change your routine and is awesome the nike shoes are always excellents because they are comfy and you can used them to sports and casual i wish to try more nike products i love roshes and casual shirts for gym
Osvaldo V.
Crestview, FL
Nike as we know make many great running shoes. Whether you have flat feet and need some with support, or whether you want minimalist shoes, there are models taylored to all types of runners. I have owned many pairs of shoes and I like nike. For begginging runners and advanced runners nike will have you covered Only downfall is depending on the model you want be prepared to pay a good amount. It is worth it for the quality!
Yericiel G.
Winter Park, FL
Love love love this brand mostly their running shoes and I am in love with the last ones I bought they are so comfortable and stylish so yes everytime I can I get a pair of these lovelies I totally recommend everyone to own at least one pair.
deymar R.
vancouver, WA
I love Nike when it comes to work out clothes and shoes! When your going for a run or your on your feet all day you'll come to appreciate a good pair of walking/running shoes. I go to the Nike outlet once every couple months and pick up a few new things. I love the outlet since you can get great products even in their clearance section!
Sophia C.
Miami , FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike will always be one of my favorite brands , both in clothes and shoes. For its quality and variety is that they have been so successful , they make it comfortable and cool clothes , models are best. They have all the stars in the world.
Melanie D.
Land O Lakes, FL
I would've given it them an A+ if I could've! They're new memory foam show insoles are amazing. I could never live without them now that I've found them. Don't get me wrong, I've loved Nike since I was in middle school but the memory foam is my new BFF! They don't only come in sneakers either, you can get them in flip flop's with memory foam insoles as well and they come in many different colors too! Love love love them!!!
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
As a Nike shoe wearer, I have found the flywire style to be the most comfortable, but the bottoms wore off . It's crazy with Nike, the expensive end of Nike is for fashion and not utility. If you're going to spend $200 on Nike then don't expect them to last at work. Leave them in the closet for cute looks.
Dana T.
Los Angeles, CA
The Flare tennis shoes are probably my favorite thing ever right now. They're so light weight and the lasts a good amount of time. I play 4-5 times a week and they usually last at least 5-6 months. I just wish they weren't so expensive!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?