BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Venessa S.
Jacksonville
My sons favorite store. We are in Florida and every time we are in Orlando we hit some great mike stores in Orlando off I Drive! Never miss a trip! Always great prices
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
As a Nike shoe wearer, I have found the flywire style to be the most comfortable, but the bottoms wore off . It's crazy with Nike, the expensive end of Nike is for fashion and not utility. If you're going to spend $200 on Nike then don't expect them to last at work. Leave them in the closet for cute looks.
Mackenna D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike is one of my go-to stores for any type of clothing. While they specialize in athletic wear, they continue to grow more and more and have expanded to carry even normal, day to day, casual clothing. If you shop on their website, you can find a wide variety of styles, and even other brands like Vans and Converse. Nike quality is top of the line, and they continue to make trendy clothing that people of all ages can wear.
Jackie J.
Carrollton , TX
I can not say enough how much i love nike! It is the only running/ gym shoe I will trust I love the air max .. all of them and their are so many styles and colors to choose from you cant go wrong. not only do they have great workout shoes but also so many options in workout clothing sports bras are amazing and they usually match with yoga pants and a top only down fall is the price but this stuff lasts so long its worth it!!
Alicia N.
Bloomington
I loved my nikes, i was always faithful to the shoxs brand. But as time went by they got more and more expensive, I'm not paying 120+ for a pair of shoes. I will look at other nikes that are a lot less expensive and I'm ok with that. Heck, I'll look at another brand if it'll save me some money.
Nike always has cute, colorful, nice wearing shoes that I am prone to buy. I just wish that they were a little bit more price friendly
Natalie C.
Los Angeles, CA
I may disagree with how their items are manufactured but Nike continues to provide quality design and performance through their shoes, wearables and clothing. I'm a huge fan of Nike Air running shoes as well as how flattering their workout tights continue to be. I have a pair of black running tights that I have traveled all over the world in, they have barely faded and are honestly the most comfortable pair of pants I own.
Courtney F.
I have always wore Nike tennis shoes because they are the best quality that I have found. They are a bit pricey but they last a long time and are always in style. NikeID is one of the coolest things they do where you can design your own shoes and I was able to create my favorite pair of shoes that I own.
Liliana F.
Every one who has given this brand an A does not actually use the shoes. The run shoes brake very fast and are so thin that every time you do run you have to stop because is starts to hurt your angles. The other merchandise is good and I do have a very old pair of man shoes that look messed up but ate still going. I also give this brand a B because most of there new shoes do look very nice and i use them, but not for running.
Melanie D.
Land O Lakes, FL
I would've given it them an A+ if I could've! They're new memory foam show insoles are amazing. I could never live without them now that I've found them. Don't get me wrong, I've loved Nike since I was in middle school but the memory foam is my new BFF! They don't only come in sneakers either, you can get them in flip flop's with memory foam insoles as well and they come in many different colors too! Love love love them!!!
Giselle  G.
I love Nike! For running or training shoes I only use Nike! They are great quality, so durable yet lightweight and comfortable. I love my training shoes and all my shoes lasts forever! They have from everyday shoes to specific workout/sport shoes. They also have high quality fitness apparel. The stores that carry Nike seriously need a bigger selection for women! They have a whole wall for men then a tiny little area with just a few to choose from so I never buy at these retailers. instead I just go to an Nike outlet or an Nike store and there's a huge variety and great sales.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?