BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jade B.
Hammond, IN
Nike shoes are my favorite, and with a variety of styles for your level of athleticism, I am loyal to this brand for my actual workout shoes. My running career has included shoes for training, running, and spikes for sprinting. I have wide feet and medium arches, and am prone to shin splints. This brand is stylish and established, and I will never buy running shoes that aren't Nike.
Erin C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The Nike Flex 4 are the best for people with flat, narrow feet. Most sneakers are too wide in the toe and I end up tripping a lot. These ones are perfect for me to work out or just go on a walk with my dog. Plus are they are cute enough that would wear out with my friends.
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
Nike is my go to for any type of athletic wear including shoes. I've always been a Nike fan they clothing is comfortable and stylish. The price varies Nike is available at outlets and even the product they stock at the outlets is good quality. My son was all about their basketball socks.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
These shoes are my favorite color and Nike Trainer's are completely comfortable and great for exorcise, hitting the gym..Just for style. Any and every day use! They provide complete full support for your feet! I recommend them to anyone looking for a great pair of shoes.
brooke b.
You'll never see me in a pair of tennis shoes that aren'y nike. Besides the name brand they are the most comfortable shoes that i have needed and they provide much support for running and doing sports. Being very active, i know that they will last a long time and that i can wear them to my classes and be very comfortable and happy with what i am wearing. They are 100% worth the price.
Shasha Y.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I purchased 2 pairs in different colors because Nike had an awesome deal at the time. I didn't think I'd like them as much as I do, but it's a great shoe. Very comfortable, and I've had many compliments on both pairs.
Jennifer D.
Camarillo, CA
I am a big fan of the Nike brand. I love all the bright colors they carry in shoes and shrugs. I myself have a (2) pairs of Nike shores. One pair are my running shoes lunar glide5 and I use the Nike app to track my runs and connect with friends. I use the other Nike pair for cross training. I own a few shirts and sports bras . The clothes are good quality and have lasted a long time.
Sabrina T.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Great brand for sports wear! I usually get their shoes as they are amazing in quality. They last forever and are made with great craftsmanship. You can shop from shoes, clothes, gym bags, sports equipment. Oh and their staff are always ready to help you with any questions.
Casey T.
Nike is actually the most popular brand among all teens! I finally joined everyone in the hype about Nike over the summer when I got my first pair of nike sneakers. All of their items are so well-made and have really cool designs. Nike pros are extremely popular among girls, whether it's to wear under a skirt or to wear for a sport, such as volleyball. Everything is such high quality!
Alisson M.
Vista, CA
I own several pairs of Nike shoes. From janoskis, to rosches, to frees. They have such a wide variety of shoes to fit all of my fitness needs whether it be in a gym, on a field, or outdoors. Besides their shoes, I've used their dry fit clothing in competitive and collegiate level soccer and training. The light material keeps me comfortable no matter the weather or amount that I sweat.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?