BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Jessica M.
Ocala, FL
I just bought a pair of Nike Flex TR2 a couple of weeks ago for the gym. Before then I had a pair of Nike Lunarlon running shoes becasue I was distance running before I started the gym. The difference compared the the running shoes is amazing. I love how they fit, and I find that I have more balance when weight training with these than my old running shoes. Some people prefer chucks over trainers, but I think these are perfect gym shoes.
Claire A.
Arlington, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I absolutely hate spending money on unattractive tennis shoes and shoes that are not supportive. The Nike women's 5.0 free runners come in a cute coral and grey leopard print that I adore. I bought them as soon as I saw them on Pinterest and wear them every day to the gym! Love them so much for their style and comfort. They are light weight and great for running at the gym. I am a 6th grade teacher and the kids think they are so cool. :]
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
I absolutely love Nike!!!! From their clothing to their shoes everything is made wonderfully, you can't beat the quality nor their price! I believe their items to be very affordable! I love it! I buy Nike shoes all the time because they are so comfortable!!!! I highly recommend this brand to all ages and genders!!!
Karina L.
Nike is a great brand for shoes. But there is this common misconception that all of their shoes are running shoes. This is totally wrong. It is important for you to know what shoe you are wearing and the actual purpose of the shoe. I worked for this awesome company so I learned quite a lot. Don't be afraid to ask an associate, or Athlete, about the different technologies in a Nike shoe--whether a Free run or Lunar, always know your shoe tech!
Kori A.
Wichita, KS
A lot of people complain about the arch support. I will totally agree... there is none. But that is for a reason. Free runs have a number system there is a free run 5.0, 4.0, 3.0, and 1.0. A regular support tennis shoe would be a 10.0 on the scale and your bare foot would be a 0. The purpose of the free run is to get you closer to barefoot running. The shoe is meant for more trained runners who are trying to strengthen certain muscles.
Dana R.
Sugar Land, TX
Nike makes my favorite and best workout clothes & shoes. The clothes don't fade or wear out-I've had the same for years. My shoes are the comfiest ever and don't give me blisters or irritate me when I run. They've also lasted me a few years and still have a lot of life left in them. Their products are pricey, but it's worth the quality you're getting. Plus, if you went with another brand, you'll be spending just as much replacing the products.
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
These kind of shoes are the best! It can be expensive but when it goes on sale the price will be worth it. I have a pair just for working out and the cushion in the shoes help my feet when running it also help my back too. I have a pair for running and I have a pair for working. I highly recommend the Nike shoes.
Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I really think that the timeless check mark makes a statement but I have to question the quality. The last to pairs of shoes I've purchased have had the rubber sole come off in under 6 months and this is from wearing only at the gym. I also purchased a sports bra that I washed as indicated and I got so much shrink from it. So, needless to say, I've been disappointed. Maybe it's just my luck, but for now I will be moving on to another brand.
Eunice M.
I love Nike! they're clothes are so comfy! I love how I can dress it up a little if I'm going out looking more casual or I can just wear my black Nike yoga pants with a black under armor & some nikes & still have sporty but cute look! my clothes and shoes last a long time, which is another thing I love about Nike.
JOYCE W.
Very high quality.  Bought my kids leggings for Spartan racing.  They have the best leggings for these races.  They race about 4 Spartan races a year.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?