4.79 / 5 based on 49,185 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,678 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I love all of the Nike products that I buy! My favorite is their Free Run shoes, so comfortable for running and just lounging around. The colors are always so fun, you can get neutral colors or something fun and vibrate! Their dri-fit clothes work great for working out!
When I workout its really important to me to find comfortable clothes and a pair of running tennis shoes. Most of rhe time i get Nike running shoes, because they are really durable, comfy, and comes different and amazing colors.
I do think that their products are great looking, but unless they have improved their plants in third world countries I am not a big fan. They had wide reports of using children to work in their plants for pennies a day. I have tried to find proof that they have changed all of this because I want to buy their clothes so badly and I hope they have changed. The clothes might be comfy and they are definitely cute, but I am holding off on purchases for them until I have time to do more research on their company practices.
I love Nike clothing. The Nike running Tempo shorts are my favorite. They are a perfect length and a little smaller around the legs, which is a good thing. This way they do not fall down or become too short when stretching or doing exercises on the ground. Nike running shoes are alright, but they do not have much structure for someone who runs long distances multiple days a week.
My two sisters love the berand Nick they both love the shoes and the kids cloth and the clothes for there size and the backpakgs and the out fits I give Nike a five star review they love the shokes to and other stuff Nick seals I wood recamend Nick to every one I can tall
I'm a big fan of NIKE. There sneakers last years if you take care of them. Very comfortable. I really have no complains I have own quite a few pairs. There great to just hang out or even go to the gym it all depends on you but one thing is for sure you can count on them.
Nike is an all around GREAT brand. All of there products are the best quality, I honestly have no complaints. We shop Nike for all of our shoes and work out clothes. We will continue to do so. I love the styles they have and although a little expensive, always worth it.
I can say without a doubt that Nike is my favorite form of tennis shoe. I prefer this over any other brand. I have at least 4 pairs of Nike in my closet at the moment. Their cleats are also my favorite. Also as a softball player. I have always and only owned Nike gloves.
Nike tempo shorts and tennis shoes are my go to. Right now, I love their all black tempo shorts, their neon colored dri-fit shorts, and every pair of grey sneakers with a white swoosh. I will shop Nike over and over again in many different stores
I love there shoes. I have a couple pairs. I wore nikes when I was pregnant with my kids and it made my feet not swell or hurt as bad after I worked all day. Also have amazing running shoes for working out. I would totally recommend if your looking for comfortable shoes.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos