BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Nike is an iffy brand. I like the majority of the clothing and apparel they make. They are very fashionable. Their shoes are flashy and fun, but they aren't as comfortable as Nike makes them out to be. I do like their clothes, but I am not in love with their shoes. I wear them for the fashion, but not for the comfort.
Olivia A.
Nike has a wide range and variety of not just shoes but clothing as well. I don’t shop here a lot, but when I do I almost always leave with something! The shoes fit so comfortably and they feel like you’re walking of clouds! The clothing is soft and really cute as well. I will soon be back!
Jillian G.
I have a pair of Stefan Janoskis and they are some of my favorite shoes I have ever owned! I have the black with white check and gum sole and they're so incredibly comfortable and durable. I've always loved Vans, but these are definitely worth the extra money. Plus, I can get them in a youth boys size and save money!
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Comfortable, well made, long lasting, and stylish as well as innovative and unique. I love going to the Nike Store in Portland and looking at everything. Definitely not just a shoe company. Nike has become more than that. It's now a part of life. They have everything. Clothing for casual wear, exercise and running wear, shoes, coats, socks, accessories, etc. Definitely worth checking out and don't let the prices scare you. They are Well Worth It.
Jessica B.
Hamilton, OH
Not only are the free run's comfortable to run in, they are great to wear for long periods of time. I wear my black pair at work, and as a waitress, you are constantly on your feet, and running around like crazy! They have been easy to clean, and the quality is great, as is everything made by Nike. I also use them at the gym when I'm lifting weights, and I've never had any issues of my ankles/feet hurting after a hard workout! Love this product!
Emily H.
Wauconda , IL
Nike is a really good brand to invest in. My favorite purchase would have to be my sweatpants which I run in all the time. They're very good quality and durable. The only downside is the price in which I only bought them because they were on clearance. I still love Nike would highly recommend.
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
I love Nike; not just for the brand/logo but because they seem to carry comfort, durability, color and style for every body shape. Some of the reviews about their shoe sizes are very true, but when you branch out of what you want (for instance the nike free's are really popular) and go towards the lunars or flys, then you get more cushion and sizes seem to be truer to me. I love the variety and still to this day go for NIke for my fitness gear,
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
My oldest is nothing but head to toe Nike. They have good quality clothes and funky colors he loves. I wish the pricing was a bit lower and the cotton shirts shrink a little more than what I like for this price point. However, there shows hold up to the wear and tear and the hoodies have been great purchases as well.
Michelle C.
Memphis, TN
I love everything nike!!! OMG from shoes to work out gear, everything is so comfy. Some things are expensive (tad overpriced) but honestly paying the amount of money for good quality products makes it ok. And i love that they have a clearance store available in my city for the women like me who can't afford $70 leggings but want to still look and feel great!!! I only wear NIkes and the new air max are sooooo comfy and great for every activity.
Samantha W.
Dawson
I work in a hospital, on my feet 10 to 12 hours a day. I used to wear nothing but Adidas and then my husband bought me my first pair of Nike. I used to have stiff legs and a sore lower back after running around the hospital all night, but after wearing the Nike for a week I noticed a change. My lower back didn't hurt anymore and my knees were no longer sore when I got home. Since my first pair I have not worn any other brand of tennis shoe.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?