BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Stephanie S.
San Marcos, CA
I think Nike is a great brand! They are super stylish and simple with styles and don't really make designs too crazy. I love their shoes and clothes. Their shoes may not be the comfiest for working out in, but they are good for a lazy day at school!
Micah S.
Santa Monica, CA
I bought my first pair of Nike Free sneakers about two months ago. These shoes are THE BEST. I've always had a difficult time finding athletic shoes that work for me because most have thick, stiff soles that are not conducive to movement. The Frees make me more agile when I'm trail running but still offer support and pop when for kickboxing classes.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
I love Nike for their running shoes. They are a tad expensive but they last forever and have the most comfortable fit. I like to run and Nikes are the only shoes that help prevent shin splits and don't leave my feet feeling achy. I would deff recommend to other runners.
Samantha L.
Nike has always been such an amazing brand and its relatively easy to find clothes and shoes at a good price at their outlet stores! I probably wouldn't buy anything full price unless I really really wanted or needed it. There shoes are extremely comfortable and stylish allowing you to wear them to workout or just a day out with a lot of walkin in store.
Caitlin J.
Louisville, KY
Great store! With great products! If you can go to the outlets that would be the best because you get GREAT products for a GREAT price! I am still wearing Nike tennis shoes I bought 6 YEARS AGO! They are a great product and I am a lifetime customer!
Mariam I.
Burbank, IL
Nike running shoes are by far the best and most comfortable. They're are very pricey but worth every penny. I'm a huge fan of the Nike free runs. I own every color of the 2016 collection. All of my athletic shoes are Nike, including my gum apparel.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have owned several pairs of Nike running shoes and they hold up for years. Their running gear is also super durable (like compression shorts and breathable shirts). It's expensive but I find a lot of Nike apparel at stores like Marshalls and Nordstroms Rack.
I absolutely adore there products so much!!! They are extremely great quality! I couldn't ask for better! My shopping experience(s) at Nike are always spectacular. I would recommend shopping and buying there products strongly! You are definitely not wasting money on a bad company! All products I have had I loved! I have no complaints at all! ;)
Janeth R.
Edmonds , WA
Great quality everything shoes, workout clothes, accessories, etc. it's not the cheapest but it's worth every penny everything last a long time because it's not poorly made. The employees are always very helpful and the store overall is just so nice .
Alyssa G.
Nike is the only brand of shoe I wear! All of the different styles are true to size and there is such a variety for whatever you need! I also love that I can always find some on sale somewhere! Nothing is better than a great product for a great price!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?