BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jamie G.
Vermilion, OH
It's all about #Nike when it comes to my #workout equipment and clothing. Favorite purchase from Nike are my Nike Free Running Shoes, so comfy and lightweight! I found it's best to buy from a Nike Outlet store (great prices and sales)! I don't wear anything other than Nike!
Cassandra M.
Marlette, MI
Nike is a very well rounded company! From tee shirts to shoes, for the whole family. My son has wide feet and nike are the only shoes that fit his chubby feet! Little costly most of the time but I agree with the price of the items considering they hold up through all the wear!
Nikki E.
Long Beach, CA
I'm currently wearing black Nike free runs. I love these running shoes! Free runs are good because they give are the closest thing to barefoot running for running shoes and give off the feeling of being light on your feet :) it's definitely my go to shoes I wear all the time!
Vanessa V.
Battle Creek, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I've always like Nike. Their sense of style is endless. You're bound to find at least one thing that you can't resist. My shopping experience was great. I do online shopping so it was super easy. I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone who likes to work out in comfortable clothes and nice shoes!
Lauren D.
Canton, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Nike so much. I have so many of their products whether it's sneakers or clothes. Everytime I go in, the employees are super helpful in finding what I need. Only con is sometimes it can be a little hectic depending on what store you go too. I would definitely shop here again.
Hannah B.
Boone, NC
Nike has good athletic clothes. However there tennis shoes are more for leisure then running and real exercise. I use my tennis shoes some to wear to work (where I stand all day) and they make my feet hurt. Not that comfortable. Overall I believe that Nike is put on a higher pedestal then what should be.
Allison B.
Toledo, OH
NIke has been my go to shoe brand for years. The shoes are always of high quality. I recently bought the Metcons for training in the gym and I love them. You can easily go from lifting weights to running on the treadmill without changing shoes. They help you to keep good form during heavy lifts and are light enough to run in. Great all around. I only wish they had more color options.
Bridget N.
I typically buy either Nike sports bras or athletic pants. For me, they've been consistently durable and haven't become overstretched or warn out too quickly. However, they're way more expensive then they're worth. I don't typically shop at Nike unless there's no where else I can go. Great athletic shoes, but, again, you can find a cheaper pair of running shoes that work just as well.
Rebecca M.
Nike show are the best tennis shoe I have ever worn. They do not make my feet sweat. I can walk all day long and my feet won't hurt when I get home. The comfort in these shoes makes me feel like a dedicated Nike customer for life because of how well my feet fit in the shoe. I want my feet to be healthy and not painful and these shoes do it for me. I have had multiple pairs of Nike show and I won't go to any other brand for fear of having sore feet. I and and big hiker and this is what I reach for before I walk out the door.
Morgan M.
I love how great their quality is! If you ever want comfortable in style shoes, them this is the place to be. If you ever want comfortable clothes, this is the place to be. If you ever want sports whip net then this is the place to be. They can be expensive but I love Nike products!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?