BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Clarice C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Unfortunately throughout the years Nike has begun to shift it's focus from performance to aesthetics. I used to enjoy Nike Tempo running shorts but they changed the material they used and the fit is no longer the same. I usually wear a medium but the newer material is so weird that the medium now is too big! The material is rough.

I commend Nike for their running tights though. I wear mine 3-4x a week and they have held up through miles of running.
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love all their clothing and shoes! I have so many pairs of Nike's and they all still look and feel brand new! Their stuff is made well and is very comfortable! The only reason I have so many shoes is just because I like all the new different designs, but I could honestly just have one pair and it would last forever!
Jessica B.
Hamilton, OH
Not only are the free run's comfortable to run in, they are great to wear for long periods of time. I wear my black pair at work, and as a waitress, you are constantly on your feet, and running around like crazy! They have been easy to clean, and the quality is great, as is everything made by Nike. I also use them at the gym when I'm lifting weights, and I've never had any issues of my ankles/feet hurting after a hard workout! Love this product!
Eunice M.
I love Nike! they're clothes are so comfy! I love how I can dress it up a little if I'm going out looking more casual or I can just wear my black Nike yoga pants with a black under armor & some nikes & still have sporty but cute look! my clothes and shoes last a long time, which is another thing I love about Nike.
Maggie L.
I have multiple pairs of Nike tennis shoes. One specifically I own, is a pair of white Air-Max. I love the feel and fit, but do not recommend the white. It gets dirty very fast, as to be expected. Lastly, the shoelaces they come with were not my style. The shoe itself is of great quality and I would recommend it.
Brianna G.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I have wide set feet and I also stand on my feet for long hours as a nurse so I was super excited to find out they made sneakers for my foot type that were also super comfortable! Nike won my heart over. Love the brand. Highly recommend Nike flex if you want light sneakers that you can stand in for 12 hour shifts
Jessica M.
Ocala, FL
I just bought a pair of Nike Flex TR2 a couple of weeks ago for the gym. Before then I had a pair of Nike Lunarlon running shoes becasue I was distance running before I started the gym. The difference compared the the running shoes is amazing. I love how they fit, and I find that I have more balance when weight training with these than my old running shoes. Some people prefer chucks over trainers, but I think these are perfect gym shoes.
Christina R.
Petersburg, MI
I LOVE this brand of shoes, they make so many different kinds, they're always comfortable, my favorite are Nike Air Max, and Hurrache, they are somewhat expensive but they last forever so you are definitely getting your money's worth, I have always bought my son Nike shoes for school and they last the whole year!
Brooklyn P.
Andy
I love pretty much anything nike related, especially the shoes, they're super comfortable and really cute. I always choose to go with nike tennis shoes, if I need new ones, because of how there shoes can last a long time, the durability is great, and once again, they have cute shoes, whether high top or low top.
May T.
New brunswick , NJ
Have been wearing nikes since middle school for basketball and badminton and they lasted pretty long, lasted me about 3 years for vigorous sports. My current ones are the roshe flyknits and I'm planning to get another thea. The flyknits are ridiculously comfortable, it is very breathable and light, good for running.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?