4.79 / 5 based on 50,639 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I swear i'll never wear any other brand of athletic shoe. I love going to the outlet stores and going through the clearance isles! I always find something. I have tons of Free Runs and they've been my favorite for awhile. Some are made different than others, but for the most part they're supportive and fit really well!
Everything here is amazing shoes, clothes, socks , waterbottles. Its more expensive but you get what you pay for the quality of the clothing is great workout and even relaxing clothes to be in very comfortable and fits and shapes to most peoples body well! If you love being comfy this is the brand for you!
Love love love this brand mostly their running shoes and I am in love with the last ones I bought they are so comfortable and stylish so yes everytime I can I get a pair of these lovelies I totally recommend everyone to own at least one pair.
As a multi sport athlete, I love having clothing and shoes that are versatile. Having a great athleisure outfit hat doubles as my run outfit really saves time changing clothes. I use the apps to keep rack of my run and training apps, especially love the NTC app for hotel room workouts. Never allow excuses!
I love our local Nike store. I am a runner so I can always use new running shorts and shirts. I think their "Running S*cks" shirts are hilarious and I always get comments on them when I'm running in mine in local races or even around town. I also like all the unique Nike accessories that are there every once in a while.
Where to begin, my love for Nikes began when I was in middle school, I'm now 36 and still sport them on the daily, everything from shoes, shirts, hats and sweats you can't go wrong. My favorite by far have been the Nike Shocks the only thing about those i didnt care for was the price tag of $120-$140 I've spent.
Nike products are never a disappointment they're very good quality they can be on the rather expensive side but you pay for quality they're shoes are super comfortable for work, walking, running you name it when they have deals they can be really good nike workout clothes are also really good and last long
I go to NIKE for both casual and workout apparel. I LOVE their shoes! I have their running shoes. They are SO lightweight, comfortable, and they look great as well - black and white go with anything! I also have their women's 6.0 Dunk Low shoes - great variety of colors and they're comfortable as well!
I love nike this brand is the best ever because they are always motivating you to do thing and change your routine and is awesome the nike shoes are always excellents because they are comfy and you can used them to sports and casual i wish to try more nike products i love roshes and casual shirts for gym
I've had the same pair for over 4 years and they're still in good condition. I love the colors because they're pink and black. They're great shoes for going to the gym. The only reason I rated these shoes at 4 star instead of 5, is because they rub the back of my ankles leaving them irritated afterwards.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos