BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
nike shoes are the best for athlete people... they are very comfortable, little pricy but what you pay its what you get... i have nikes and i stand all day at work, my feet don't hurt at all... shopping in that store, is very nice i like the environment they are very nice people they always have sales going.
Christy  B.
Parma, OH
I don't know what peaked my interest but I have an obsession with Nike max airs. I have for years. Best part is because I have so many, I don't wear through them. I work in a home improvement store and walking around on concrete all day is killer on the feet. My Nike shoes are always reliable to keep my legs and feet from hurting.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I've had mine for a couple of years now and they are sill a great shoe. Love Nike and the fact that, unlike a lot of other brands, they make shoes in wide. This brand is a little on the pricey side, but so worth it for how many miles you get out of these babies. Highly recommend these or any Nike shoe.
Catia N.
Elizabeth, NJ
From baby walkers for my nephew all the way to casual shoes for my 50+year old father, I have never left the Nike store disappointed. The customer service has always been amazing. From outlet malls to the online Nike store, I have never had a reason to complain. 100% satisfactory with Nike, and forever my family's go to.
Lailanni L.
East Orange, NJ
I adore Nike. Most of my workout clothes and sneakers come from them. While they are a bit pricey at times the quality of their items is worth the hit on my wallet. They last for a very long time and they look really good on, so I think they're definitely worth it in the long run (sorry, bad pun).
Michelle N.
I like Nike. I WANT to like Nike more, but I am a borderline-plus-size woman. I am a size 12 or 14 in clothing - and their XL running clothes are way too small. I can barely get the pants to fit over my rear! Their shoes, too, are not made for my slightly wide feet. While they are boss when it comes to colors and attractiveness, I can't make my slightly-better-than-average parts to fit into it comfortably. So disappointing.
Karen M.
Absolutely love this brand. Their shoes are so comfy, i personally love the kids shoes. Theyre affordable and they last soo long. My daughter loved her shoes if it wasnt because her foot grows soo much she'd probably still have all her Nike shoes since she was an infant. Definitely a family favorite!
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
I love this brand for athleisure shoes and work out gear! Their sneakers are so cute and come in a variety of styles and colors.my only critique is that they don't have many options for wide size feet. Other than that I think their shoes are great for walking, light exercise, and hanging around in sweats.
Hannah Q.
I love Nike products. They are high quality and last awhile. I have Nike huaraches and they're the most comfortable shoes ever! Their pro compression pants and shorts are super nice and move with your body while you're working out. They're my favorite active pants to wear!
Joceline L.
Calhoun, GA
Honestly who doesn't love Nike?! Like they're the best and I always get my tennis shoes from there. I would even occasionally get like a bag for school there. They have so many varieties of shoes and they are pretty and comfortable to wear. They can be expensive but they can also have good prices for their shoes. You won't find like a $10 pair of shoes but that's because it's not Walmart. You get good quality shoes.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back