BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Emma A.
Overland Park, KS
This is by far my favorite workout clothing. Nike is not just great quality but you can also get it at great prices. They have such cute tanks and their running shorts are breathable. From summer to winter workouts- Nike is my go to for high impact clothing.
Sarah S.
Santa Barbara , CA
I like Nike because, much like other name brand things, you know what you're getting. Unfortunately, sometimes with shoes you never know. These have less structure than I'm used to, which is a negative for me. The colors are cute and they seem to have a little bounce to them when you walk. The tie is a bit narrow so you should definitely go up half a size.
Bailey G.
Marquette, MI
I love absolutely everything about Nike. they are great quality on everything, but I especially like their shoes. I have gotten my running/tennis shoes from Nike for as long as I can remember. They are always super comfortable and price wise they are great.
Sophie C.
I have always been a nike fan since before i can remember. They have the cutest and best clothes, shoes, excc... Their athletic clothes is one of the few things i don't hesitate to spend money on they are exactley what they say they are and how they are advertised. they are great quality also!! NIke is defiantley one of my all time favorite stores to go shopping at.
Sarah L.
Puyallup, WA
Very high quality and comfortable shoes. A friend of mine only wears theses shoes because she has very sensitive nerves in her feet and these shoes are literally the only ones t1hat she has found to be comfortable. I recommend these for comfort and for quality
Breahna M.
Russellville, AR
These socks are my favorite! They are stylish, comfy, and keep your feet pretty dry! They did meet my expectations. They are a little pricey but worth it!! I wear these socks anytime I am active. I am overall satisfied with these and would recommend to anyone!
Mollie G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Nike has great sports bras that are very supportive yet not too tight around your torso. I also love their shorts and think they are both comfortable and functional. Some very cute sweatshirts and things like that as well. The Nike Free shoes are a good brand.
Amy G.
Richmond , TX
I love Nike for fitness gear. I currently use Nike running pants, fitness tops, sports bras and cross training shoes. The products are high quality and can withstand multiple washes which is important for a personal trainer who is constantly in workout gear! Just be sure to try on clothes before buying. I feel like I need different sizes in different styles!
Whitney S.
Nike is my go-to brand for anything "active". My workout shoes and casual everyday shoes are from Nike! I am obsessed! I normally go for comfort and color & each of my shoes fit the bill. They have so many styles of shoes and great athletic gear such as leggings, hoodies, sport-shorts... you name it!
Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I recently bought my first pair of running shoes to aid in staying on track of my New Years resolution, which were nike. I couldn't have picked a better brand of running shoes. They're comfy and super cute. Yes, all the other girls on campus envy my shoes lol. Nike in general has some pretty awesome clothes and accessories that fit great and look awesome.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?