BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Christy  B.
Parma, OH
I don't know what peaked my interest but I have an obsession with Nike max airs. I have for years. Best part is because I have so many, I don't wear through them. I work in a home improvement store and walking around on concrete all day is killer on the feet. My Nike shoes are always reliable to keep my legs and feet from hurting.
Ashley M.
Little Rock, AR
Nike makes some of the best shoes. They're comfortable, stylish, sometimes a little pricey but definitely worth it! They last a long time. I keep my for 4-5 years at a time. Of course I buy more but they are definitely made well. Also, they're jogging pants/leggings for women are very comfortable.
Kelly D.
Elberton, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I have these shoes except mine are black with blue trim. They are so comfortable. I'm on my feet all day at my job. When I get home, my feet are not sore or tired. The inside of the shoe is soft. The sole is flexible so they are easy to walk in. I recommend this shoe to those who walk all the time.
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
I love this brand for athleisure shoes and work out gear! Their sneakers are so cute and come in a variety of styles and colors.my only critique is that they don't have many options for wide size feet. Other than that I think their shoes are great for walking, light exercise, and hanging around in sweats.
Kyra G.
These are by far my favorite shoes I reviewed them as a gift in all white and they have been my favorite go to shoes since. They are really versatile and give every outfit a cute look and they are also functional for exercise purposes.
Joceline L.
Calhoun, GA
Honestly who doesn't love Nike?! Like they're the best and I always get my tennis shoes from there. I would even occasionally get like a bag for school there. They have so many varieties of shoes and they are pretty and comfortable to wear. They can be expensive but they can also have good prices for their shoes. You won't find like a $10 pair of shoes but that's because it's not Walmart. You get good quality shoes.
Ulga D.
I had a black one but that is besides the point. This backpack was so convenient for school. I didn't use my locker very much but I used this backpack to carry my books around as well as my snacks. Being able to carry all my books around and not having to make any stops by my locker was a plus for me.
Catia N.
Elizabeth, NJ
From baby walkers for my nephew all the way to casual shoes for my 50+year old father, I have never left the Nike store disappointed. The customer service has always been amazing. From outlet malls to the online Nike store, I have never had a reason to complain. 100% satisfactory with Nike, and forever my family's go to.
Rachel H.
Northridge, CA
Great workout shoes, which is what I usually buy from Nike. Recently because of my boyfriend I have also been looking at Jordans and other types of Nike shoes besides of their workout shoes. I love the quality and the prices aren't very extreme at least not for my shoe size since I can still wear kid sizes. There is always a new nike shoe coming out with a variety of colors and styles for each individual person's taste.
Lindsie W.
Latrobe, PA
I'm an athlete, so my go-to outfit usually includes at least one item of Nike clothing. They make quality products that never disappoint, and despite the slightly higher price tag, they are well-worth the purchase. Their clothing and shoes last a long time and definitely stand up to wear and tear!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back