BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie S.
Nike products are awesome they are stylish and they last very long! I have been wearing Nike gym shoes for as long as I can remember. Also love their clothing products they are so comfortable and great quality. I am a gymnast and have at least 10 if not more pairs of Nike Pro shorts. I love how many different colors and patterns they come in it is so much fun!!!
Rikki D.
Shreveport, LA
I freaking love Nike! They have the most comfortable workout clothes! They are so breathable but yet sweat proof!!! I absolutely love everything Nike has to offer!!! I absolutely love my Nike tennis shoes! They are so comfortable and firm at the same time!! I highly recommend Nike to any and everyone!!!!
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Nike is a great brand. One of my top favorites. They are the only type of workout shoes I will buy. They are extremely comfortable and you get air in them as you workout so your feet don't sweat too much! The clothes are awesome for working out and comfortable. Some can be pricey but when they go on sale that's the time to snatch them! Amazing brand all around!!
Zabby M.
North Fort Myers, FL
Nike is one of my favorite brands. I love their sports wear and shoes. I have a pair of 2016 free runs and I really enjoy them. They make running a lot easier as I can flex/bend the shoe without having to worry about creases. And I also have a nike dry fit shirt that helps keep me dry whenever I am sweating. I would absolutely recommend this brand to a friend.
Sean R.
I have had both generations of the fuelband, and even though they recently stopped making them, I am just as loyal of a fan. I use mine daily just to check in to see how active I have been and now much more I need to get to my goal. It's great when biking, along with mapmyride.com. Good to share your wins with friends for even more motivation to keep moving!
Latreasha D.
I just purchased a new pair of running shoes and I am in love with them. They fit very comfortable and great support. They are also very cute!!!!! I purchased mine at Academy for a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this brand to others!!!!!
Stacie J.
Limington, ME
I have owned many items from Nike over the years and while they were well made they were not my favorite. The shoes hold up well but aren't the most comfortable for my flat feet. The clothes fit a little odd, there is no continuity in the sizing. It's almost like they have gotten to the point of being so well recognized as a brand that they have lost the quality.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I love my nike shorts, Nike socks, and Nike shoes. Personally I like to go to the outlet. I find a number of things at a very decent price. The quality is pretty great. I think a lot of their clothing and shoes have become more of "everyday" wear but I still like them.
Ansonia L.
Birmingham, AL
Their clothes are the greatest! Just bought this super cute workout legging in red tht came with a matching fitted top! The material is thick and good quality & it is so soft and comfortable on ny skin! I love how NIKE stays up to trend offering fresh, in style workout clothes that not only helps during workouts (dri fit clothing ) but makes you look great as well!
Shuraifa F.
Brooklyn, NY
Nike's are my go to choice for running shoes. Not only are they comfortable but they decrease the pain in the arch of my feet. Plus I've had a pair for about 4 years now and it's still going strong after a few zombie runs and marathons. They sure do last long.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?