BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sara H.
I love all things nike! from sports bras, workout clothes, and shoes, I wear something Nike almost every day. Love the support in the sports bras! Great quality clothes. Even though some products are pretty high priced I think it's worth it. I swear by nike and they have clothes to fit every style!
Ximena G.
Bronx, NY
I love running but I had to switch to swimming because I would get really bad shin splints. It was so bad, I couldn't walk. I tried all kinds of sneakers and insoles but nothing worked. My flat feet weren't giving in. My friend then recommended I get the Nike Roche. I fell in love. At first, I'll feel the pains coming at .25 of a mile. With the Roche, I start to feel slight pain at 3 miles. I can keep going up until 5 miles, which is what I usually do anyway. I don't get any more shin splints. Also love the Nike shirts and tights to work out. Super cute and comfy!
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
nike shoes are the best for athlete people... they are very comfortable, little pricy but what you pay its what you get... i have nikes and i stand all day at work, my feet don't hurt at all... shopping in that store, is very nice i like the environment they are very nice people they always have sales going.
Nicolle S.
Ashtabula, OH
Besides working out and jogging, I wear my Nike's to work at the hospital and they help me stay up on my feet all day. They are so comfortable and I don't feel like I need to sit down because my feet ache from being up on my feet all day and running around, they are great for quick action scenarios. I love them, and they love my feet. And of course I can't forget to mention the comments I get on how adorable they are.
Lailanni L.
East Orange, NJ
I adore Nike. Most of my workout clothes and sneakers come from them. While they are a bit pricey at times the quality of their items is worth the hit on my wallet. They last for a very long time and they look really good on, so I think they're definitely worth it in the long run (sorry, bad pun).
Ashley M.
Little Rock, AR
Nike makes some of the best shoes. They're comfortable, stylish, sometimes a little pricey but definitely worth it! They last a long time. I keep my for 4-5 years at a time. Of course I buy more but they are definitely made well. Also, they're jogging pants/leggings for women are very comfortable.
Karen M.
Absolutely love this brand. Their shoes are so comfy, i personally love the kids shoes. Theyre affordable and they last soo long. My daughter loved her shoes if it wasnt because her foot grows soo much she'd probably still have all her Nike shoes since she was an infant. Definitely a family favorite!
Kristal T.
Metairie, LA
I've been supporting and a customer of Nike for years. From shoes to sports bras to shorts to tees. I have just about it all. My favorite purchase are their dri-fit leggings.
I recommend going during Black Friday for some great deals or President's Day has a good sale and Memorial Day weekend too.

Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I've had mine for a couple of years now and they are sill a great shoe. Love Nike and the fact that, unlike a lot of other brands, they make shoes in wide. This brand is a little on the pricey side, but so worth it for how many miles you get out of these babies. Highly recommend these or any Nike shoe.
Ari H.
Cypress, CA
I always go to Nike outlets and i am always excited by the amazing sales they have. I was able to buy 2 pairs of shoes for 30$ total. Their shoes are very cute and long lasting, especially the Roches. Their shoes are very cute and there athletic wear is very comfortable. I purchased some of their sweatpants and they are some of the most comfortable things I have ever worn. Their soccer cleats are also really cute and keep me from slipping all the time, and their shin guards have cute patterns and stay up well while I am playing soccer. I recommend this brand 100%
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back