BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Laura S.
Cohoes, NY
I bought these in black and green for my birthday last year, and have never been so pleased with a pair of trainers. I am on my feet all day, and black sneakers are part of my uniform, and these babies have never let me down, They're remarkably comfortable, have great support, and are super breathable. I've had mine for over a year, and daily use at my job has them in pretty rough shape, so I think it's time to be buying new ones.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
My son got a pair of Nike shoes for his 2nd birthday and they're awesome. They were for a great price and they breathe so his feet don't get overheated in this immense heat. They're soft and very durable. He has had them for a few months now and they're still in perfect condition. He loves wearing them too.
Joanna T.
Bethlehem, PA
Every product I have bought has always turned out great. The shoes, clothes, and duffel bags last for a very long time due to its great quality. I also play volleyball and I can say their kneepads are amazing as well. They stay on and the padding allows me to not worry about bruising my legs and it is easy to move around in. Overall all their products are super comfortable and they have various styles to match almost everyones needs.
Massi S.
Allston, MA
These are great! I loved them so much my boyfriend went and bought a pair in men's. I use them mainly for inside work outs and running on a treadmill. Only suggestion is please don't mess with the sole or the Nike+ thing inside, if you do it won't be the same and will cause it to squeak, I learned the hard way.
Jessica J.
Loganville, GA
I'm in love with there shoes. I got my first pair at the age of 13 because my mom wanted to make sure I would be able to take care of them. They are on the pricey side but if you take care of them it's well worth it.
Ally F.
Saugus, MA
I recently bought a pair of sneaker from Nike. I was really disappointed that after just a few wears they already looked worn down. I didn't use them for anything out of the ordinary - just walking around the city. I have switched to Adidas sneakers; they are trendier, more comfortable, and more affordable!
Ashley P.
Kannapolis , NC
I love the Nike brand. The style all together is extremely desirable, but the prices are outrageous. I always window shop at the Nike store because I could find the same product maybe a little less in quality for way cheaper somewhere else. I would shop there way more often if they would lower their prices.
Aleksandra P.
I have been buying Nike shoes since, forever. Allong with Vans they are my top sporty footware brand. Lasting quality, great range of products. Looks good, feels great.
Hailey W.
Alex City, AL
I recently bought a pair of Nike running shoes (for women) and have been very pleased with the purchase. I felt like they were pretty affordable compared to some of the other options, and they are also really comfortable. They have held up well, even though I've used them not only for exercise but also for yard work. As far as the design, I really don't think any other shoe brand can compare to how nice the Nike brand shoes look.
Emma C.
Medina, OH
I've been obsessed with Nike shoes since I was a young child and I L O V E everything about them. I've been an athlete for years and whether I was buying a new pair of cleats or running shoes I always go straight to Nike. Plus, you can never go wrong with their workout clothes. They are a bit pricey but well worth it. I wear their leggings, shirts, running shorts, sports bras, EVERYTHING! Way better than under armour and adidas
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back