BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Honestly I'm obsessed with their store. From clothes to shoes to even socks. I love it all and it's basically all I wear. Their new clothing articles for women look so good on!! I purchase them at hibbetts or dicks sporting goods. I also live in their leggings which fit so good and comfortable.
Ivonne M.
Santa Ana , CA
These are the only running shoes I use for exercising! I love them! Usually other running shoes leave the under part of my foot burning after so much activities but not with these! I walk everyday and use my nikes and I love how I don't get blisters! I rarely use flats now honestly. Lol
allison c.
Yes. Nike is expensive. But the shoes are sooo beautiful. The colors, design, etc are so irresistible! Also, it's very comfortable. I always wear my Nike shoes whenever I run, go to the gym, walk, play badminton or basketball. My feet are well protected and I can move easily and freely.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
I love Nike free runs! I've been trying to find a good shoe for myself. These are the best! A little pricey but well worth it! I have flat feet and I insert a little gel in these and they are amazing! Super flexible and comfortable. My flat feet always ached with the stiff other shoes they had.
Kim M.
Nike can be one of the best shoes you buy, as long as you buy them from an authorized Nike dealer....Like most things that are good and popular, there are many out there that are selling fake Nike shoes especially online site....the fake shoes are made cheaply, uncomfortable and will not hold up like the original Nike shoe which are comfortable and long lasting and well worth the money the cost.
Megan D.
Springfield, OR
Nike definitely has the best quality things! I always get my basketball shoes and my spandex for volleyball from Nike because I know they are reliable and will last me awhile. Nike also has a wide selection of colors and styles for everything! Very highly recommend shopping here!
Amanda J.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are the only brand of shoes I will wear. They are very fashionable and "in". I love my Nikes. They can get a little pricey because you are paying for the name. The quality is very good though and I have never had a problem with these shoes, unlike other brands falling apart.
Selina R.
Personally I think this is the best active brand out there. I have products that have lasted me years it's such a good quality! And the price is perfect for what you get too. Not only is it good for working out they have styles that look good for everyday style!
Amanda S.
Aiea, HI
I own a couple pieces from the new NFL collection and they're all awesome! With some of the old Reebok stuff, I was a bit worried about the fit but I never have that problem with the Nike products. I feel that the jerseys are much better quality and I like all of the new team branded drifit stuff! And personally, I'd rather buy Nike stuff than some of the super blinded out VS Pink apparel.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
I absolutely love everything they do to make people who does sports look more fashionable and feel more comfortable.
I had their running shoes for over 3 years from now and they still look great and I still wear them to the gym. Also their leggings and t-shirts look gorgeous in me!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?