BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Christina R.
Petersburg, MI
I LOVE this brand of shoes, they make so many different kinds, they're always comfortable, my favorite are Nike Air Max, and Hurrache, they are somewhat expensive but they last forever so you are definitely getting your money's worth, I have always bought my son Nike shoes for school and they last the whole year!
Victoria Y.
Fort Worth, TX
I recently received the Nike Free Flyknit as a gift, and it is AMAZING. At first I wasn't too sure about it because I was wearing the shoes with socks (keep in mind that it is your preference of either wearing socks or not) and I tried it with no socks, and it felt better. I was able to move better and my arch was not cramping anymore like it was when wearing socks. If you do want to wear socks, I've heard wearing thin socks feels fine.
Amy M.
Galion, OH
I love Nike Free Runs. I have several different ones and they have all been perfect! I have weak ankles so it is important for me to find supportive, lightweight, comfortable, and stylish shoes. These shoes have everything I need. They are great with my ankles and are perfect for any occasion. Running, walking, working out, or just for casual wear.
Kori A.
Wichita, KS
A lot of people complain about the arch support. I will totally agree... there is none. But that is for a reason. Free runs have a number system there is a free run 5.0, 4.0, 3.0, and 1.0. A regular support tennis shoe would be a 10.0 on the scale and your bare foot would be a 0. The purpose of the free run is to get you closer to barefoot running. The shoe is meant for more trained runners who are trying to strengthen certain muscles.
Eunice M.
I love Nike! they're clothes are so comfy! I love how I can dress it up a little if I'm going out looking more casual or I can just wear my black Nike yoga pants with a black under armor & some nikes & still have sporty but cute look! my clothes and shoes last a long time, which is another thing I love about Nike.
Ashley K.
I truly love Nike products and believe they are of good quality. Their clothes are great for workingout in, everyday wear, running errands, and they are cute so that helps. I am a big fan of Nike shoes, however I only find them comfortable enough for walking around for everyday things definitely not for workingout.
Halley L.
These are my favorite running shoes ever. Now it's worth noting that I don't use these for running anymore; I just use them as my comfortable walking shoe and it has decent arch support compared to my other shoes. I have pretty narrow feet and these fit me super well and are much more lightweight than other running shoes.
Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I really think that the timeless check mark makes a statement but I have to question the quality. The last to pairs of shoes I've purchased have had the rubber sole come off in under 6 months and this is from wearing only at the gym. I also purchased a sports bra that I washed as indicated and I got so much shrink from it. So, needless to say, I've been disappointed. Maybe it's just my luck, but for now I will be moving on to another brand.
Rigoberto C.
That's a really good brand for shoes for exports of you if you run you sure use them or you have any sports you should buy one of these shoes or clothes it's really good and sporty you should buy it right now
Kenneth M.
All I own are Nike and Jordan brand shoes. Style. Comfort and all. Gym, vacation, or causal outtings their shoes are perfect! Functionality and fashion combined to make the perfect shoes! Nothing short of amazing, I incuraged all to try a pair!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back