4.79 / 5 based on 49,031 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
We buy a lot of Nike products in our house because they make clothing and accessories that last! Our favorite is their sneakers, which the whole family wears. My son is getting ready to start middle school in the fall and has requested Nike clothing for back to school clothing shopping!
I wear Nike sneakers on a very regular basis and also wear Nike brand running shoes. I love them and have about seven pairs and will continue buying them. I also love Nike socks, leggings, and sports bras. They always give my the coverage and support I need without too much pressure.
Nike is such a good sporting brand! my basketball team uses Nike everything. some things are a little expensive, but you can usually find them on sale at some point! pros is that it is super comfortable cons the expensive side. I will forever buy from this brand I just choose wisely
Nike products in particular their running shoes are soo extremely confortable. Their material is breathable so your feet don't burn on the heels or on the balls of your feet. They typically have great service in stores and customer service. And they do offer coupons if your a VIP member
Nike is my number favorite brand's when it comes to sport wear. Nike products are super comfortable and reasonable pricing. I absolutely love Nike running shoes because they feel so light on your feet. They almost feel like you don't have anything on. I highly recommend nike to anyone.
I have several pieces of Nike brand and all our great quality. I have a set of Nike ankle socks that are awesome!! I have had them for years and the material is still soft and fits well. Socks are not something that we think about often, but to me, there is nothing like a great pair of socks and to have them keep their shape and stay comfortable after years of use is proof of a quality brand.
Best go to brand for any clothing and shoes for dancing, especial urban and street. Love their sneaker designs and color selection. I usually always go for their black shoes, like the flyknits, lunar glides, or free runs. Nike is always the first brand when I am in need of new sneakers.
Currently obsessing over my Nike shoes as well as my Nike sports bras. (Wearing one right now!) I have never bought directly from the Nike store because I have a lot of outlet stores by me that carry it. I personally wouldn't buy it from the regular Nike store because I like a bargain.
I actually got these from DSW (I love to find a great deal) and these Nike runners were the best deal I've gotten in a while. Not only are they extremely comfortable (I have a lot of foot problems), but they are pretty trendy. I have worn them to casual events and have gotten a lot of compliments.
Every year I give myself a little gift from Nike to start the new year off right with a little inspiration to keep moving forward with my resolutions. I just purchased a new pair of tennis shoes and I love them! I do a range of activities from just walking around to going for runs so Nike is always my go to brand.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos