BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I love Nike brand I literally have had the same running shoes for 5 years! An they are still going strong, I love how comfortable they are an fit my foot perfectly, plus they have so many great designs you really can't go wrong I'm sure they will have something for you.. I also enjoy there sports bra and socks.
Hailey W.
Alex City, AL
I recently bought a pair of Nike running shoes (for women) and have been very pleased with the purchase. I felt like they were pretty affordable compared to some of the other options, and they are also really comfortable. They have held up well, even though I've used them not only for exercise but also for yard work. As far as the design, I really don't think any other shoe brand can compare to how nice the Nike brand shoes look.
Daisy O.
I tend to go for nike anytime I am shopping for new athletic clothes. I mostly buy their sports bras and sneakers. The sports bras have always fit me perfectly and are so comfortable. Sneakers are the same. I have never had a bad experience when ordering from them and would definitely recommend their products.
Cassie A.
Roanoke, VA
I love love love my Nike running shorts. If I could buy a pair in every color/design I would! In general Nike has very high quality running clothes. Tank tops, running tights, shorts, sports bras; all fit great and are very comfortable to run in! I give a B rating to Nike though because running shoes aren't so great for me. I do love their track spikes, but training shoes I am not a fan of. It's all about personal preference though!
Ashleigh P.
I've always been such a fan of Nike. They're shoes are amazing and they come in such fun styles. Their clothes as well, they're always so fashionable and up to date when it comes to what's in style. I always find myself going to the Nike section when I go to a sporting goods store or even to the outlet malls!
Kelsey S.
Indianapolis, IN
Oh Nike, where do I begin. I am a die hard fan. I need support and love the compression that Nike athletic wear provide. I have read reviews that Nike shoes are not the best for your feet but they are always so cute and stylish. My obsession would have to be sports bras. I need comfort and support all at the same time and Nike never lets me down. I don't mind spending $14.99-$29.99 for a bra that will last me for years and then some!
Michelle N.
Los Gatos, CA
Love Nike running leggings, durable, comfortable, excellent quality and stylish. Nike is always been a trend setter in my opinion. Nike is the only brand I use for working out. You pay for quality. I will always be Nike shopper, whether it's for the gym, out door sports or just relaxing at home. Just Do IT!
Anthony L.
Naugatuck, CT
Love Nike, this brand always has exactly what I'm looking for and if not they have a great customization area. My brothers and I constantly order, hoodies, shirts, long sleeves etc. for our indoor soccer team and we are able to customize everything with our logo, and name on the product. To go with that whenever I buy cleats or shoes the customer service team is always there to help to see if my 2 year warranty is still active! Thanks Nike for always being so supportive and definitely living up to the standard in my book!
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
My son got a pair of Nike shoes for his 2nd birthday and they're awesome. They were for a great price and they breathe so his feet don't get overheated in this immense heat. They're soft and very durable. He has had them for a few months now and they're still in perfect condition. He loves wearing them too.
Mary Beth F.
Middletown, MD
I love everything this brand has to offer! I buy my running shoes from here and my feet are always comfortable! I also buy Nike pros from here to work out in which are spandex and they are so comfortable as well and they look amazing! I also love the jackets and leggings from Nike!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back