BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ashley o.
Springfield, IL
In love! Hands down the best tennis shoe around the world! Everyone knows this! Every Christmas I buy all the girls in the family a pair! Also Shoe Carnival has buy one get one half off so this makes it cheaper for me to purchase through the year also for myself! My favorite is the shox or reax. Being on your feet all day is very straining so having supporting shoes is key. Nike never lets me down!
Nike has so many options for you to wear and in so many styles. Also I'm a dancer and they have things sorted out for each sport and there stores are so easy to find just what you need. There shoes go from walking to running and even shoes just for fashion. Nike is a store for everyone.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I have never found a negative thing to say about Nike. Their shoes do not wear out, their shorts are the only shorts I wear, and I've just never found their clothes to wear out. Which is amazing! I love going to the outlets, amazing deals and never a disappointment.. I always find something :)
Maria D.
The Nike shoes are like clouds on your feet. I have two pairs of their running shoes and they are perfect for me. After walking around you practically forget you have shoes on and although they are on the pricey side they are definitely worth every cent because they last a long time.
Holly I.
Westbrook , ME
I love this brand of shoes. I have purchased the shox which have the spribgs which help me because I have flat feet and work 12 hours a day on my shift. I love them so much that I have bought them several times. surprisingly they have held up pretty good too...working in the kitchen with degreaser and other chemicals that tend to eat away at your shoes. On an average my shox has last about 1 1/2 yrs.
Kaydee B.
Nike is one of my favorite athletic clothing and merchandise brands. They're quality is amazing and me having a shoe addiction, doesn't help when I walk into a store seeing all of the amazing shoes Nike has to offer. Always available in different sizes, no one is left out with Nike.
Nora G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I remember when I got my first pair of Nikes I practically wore them everyday and I would always ask to get a another pair but I coupdnt so I stuck with my air force 1s and boyyy were those hard to clean. I remember everytime I stepped outside of my home I made sure every spot on that shoe was clean but then the stains became harder to clean so sadly I had to let go of them😣😭 and from the on I haven't been able to buy another pair.
Chimika P.
You can take any fashion brand away just leave Nike . Because Nike shoes and clothes are life . Whenever I wear them I feel very comfortable and safe. I feel like myself and I'm happy because I can express myself however I want. Nike is the best it makes you feel very alive. Just do it.
Markela H.
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Nike is one of the best brands for everything athletic and fitness, if not the best. the shoes are versatile, you can wear them to workout or you can wear them just for everyday life. they are also very comfortable, like the clothes. they are extra breathable so, once again, you can wear them after you workout to just live your life. the only downside is the price, but you definitely get what you pay for.
Katie D.
I have about 20 pair of Nike shoes in different styles. Anything from air max 90s to Stefan janoski, to roshe. Each pair is fantastic, comfortable and super stylish. Any time I wear a pair I always get compliments. Definitely will continue to repurchase probably for the rest of my life.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?