BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Tara D.
Middle Island, NY
It's very disappointing because Nike pretty much dominates the athletic shoe department, and I adore how they look, but they are SO NARROW that I can't stand even having them on my feet for 10 minutes. I don't even have wide feet, I have high arches and they're just stifling and crushing.
Shirley C.
Newark, NJ
I love NIKE and their shoes as well as their appeal. Cute and true to what it says. I have a pair of sweatshirt that absorbs my sweat great when working out. It is pricey, but its worth the money. If you have near by Nike Outlet they have great sales all the time.
arielle s.
Nike is an all-time the most top brand there is. Not only are their shoes top notch and last forever, their clothing as well will never leave you disappointed. Nike has all clothing and shoes from active wear, sleeping wear, or causal. You'll never fail to look good when you're in some Nike!
Becka S.
Phoenix, AZ
I think my fiancé only owns Nike shoes! He will not buy another brand at all, he will wear them until they are literally falling apart. I really like how they are light weight so when your working out its not another weight! Plus they are super stylish so you can look good while working out!
Lola B.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love Nike. All of my tennis shoes that I've had or that I have now are nike. Although Nike runs a little small, the quality is great. Their shoes last for a long time and the only time I've had to buy new shoes were when my old ones got too small. I totally recommend this product 100%!!
Sarah W.
I love my Nike shoes. I had to buy a pair while on a trip to New York and all my shoes were hurting my feet. I have not once regretted my purchase!! I wear my nikes all the time and they give me a spring in my step and my feet feel cushioned and I can walk all day and my feet never hurt!
Valeria Z.
Lockhart, TX
I have the nike roshes and I love them they make me tall ( something that I personally love because I'm short) the shoes are very comfortable the shoes were 80 dollars and the store employees were very nice and found my size in the kids section (they went trough a lot of trouble for me)
Margaret M.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Nike is my go to for slide sandals and tennis shoes. I love the air max and I am still partial to a nice pair of shox but I don't think those are in style like they used to be. To me it's not about styles that are in its about comfort and shox have always been my most comfortable shoe.
Lourraine B.
Yonkers, NY
AMAZING products!! their leggings are great but the price is really high. I can definitely get a pair of leggings with the same quality for a much cheaper price. Their shoes are good for running, I love the free runs because it gives me a barefoot feel which I love when I run on trails.
Carrie B.
Ever since I started running I've only bought Nike's running shoes. In particular I love their Flyknits, the material is incredibly breathable and the shoes are so lightweight that it almost feels like you're wearing a pair of socks that offer the support you need. Definitely recommend!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?