BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kim C.
Arlington, MA
I was so excited about these shoes for cross training workouts. I bought the hot pink color and they felt good in the store. I wore them to teach zumba and had to stop to change shoes. Even though I have narrow feet, they pinched the ball of my foot so badly that my feet fell asleep. I had to return them (but got a different nike training shoe that I love). If they don't pinch your feet, they'll be fabulous!
Shantel C.
Newark, NJ
Nike wear is perfect for a day that you will be doing a lot of running around. The cloths fit perfect and is very comfortable. It's stretchy and flexible so you can do adjust about anything in them. There colors range from dull to bright so i like they have a different variety of styles.
Stephanie C.
Bronx, NY
My all time favorite sneakers is the White Uptown Air Force Ones!! You can never go wrong with a pair of these sneakers. Back in the days I used to have them in so many other colors. Their is no need for improvement with these sneakers. I will definitely shop for these sneakers once Summer time starts.
Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
Nike I will never go back. I use to wear cheap shoes just to get by but not anymore. Only the best for me and my family. Not only can you find great looking shoes at a great price but your feet will thank you. I have a few pairs for the differant storkes of life. Running around, treadmill,work there all great.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Talk about the perfect sneaker by Nike. Super lightweight, breathable & very comfortable. Love the way it contours to my feet and when your walking or running in them it's like having a second skin. They work with you, not against you. Nike made a great sneaker when they invented this one.
Wendy M.
Nike will get 5 stars from me all day - every day. This brand has been around since I can remember. The shoes are always comfortable and affordable. The running shorts are a must have - thanks for the lining - so they don't ride up my legs! A great company. I will always wear this brand.
Mallory S.
I love Nike products! They are always super comfortable, last a long time, and have a variety of styles to choose from. I buy everything from them shoes, socks, running shorts, running tanks, bras, etc. I've never had any problems with their products. The only issue I've had with Nike is their products can be overpriced and you can never use coupons on their items at stores which can be really frustrating.
Alyssa D.
I love Nike ! I love their shoes . I bought some nike shoes and they are so comfortable ! I'm always hiking and my workouts are pretty crazy . They feel great on my feet and light at the same time . You definitely get what you pay for ! And they are super fashionable ! They have great colors for girls and guys . Me and my bf only buy Nike !
Destinee K.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ANY AND EVERYTHING MADE BY NIKE! My favorite are these clothes and shoes...the most comfortable clothes ever. Nike is my go to for tennis shoes!
Susana O.
MIAMI, FL
Nike is my main running shoes brand so far from several years ago. Never doubt to chose it when getting a new pair since they are super comfy and fashionable, so you will look good wether you are going to the gym or up for a fashionista ootd. If you get Nike you are getting high quality.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?