BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jackie L.
Brunswick, ME
What an amazing brand! I’ve stuck by them forever and they never disappoint with quality. Definitely worth the cost and it’s always good to have amazingly durable footwear in your life! Definitely will shop here again.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
Nike is an amazing brand. Amazing shoes, clothing, and accessories. I especially like their socks, they're comfy and they last a while. Their shoes are comfy and stylish. And they have shoes to accommodate everyone. Nike is a family wide brand, there is something for everyone of all ages.
Angelique H.
Salinas, CA
Nike is a cool brand, i like to buy shoes when i have the money for it, i see a lot of my friends who have nike shoes, mostly any white type of shoe or sandals. It is at a fair price at the mall or even at outlets in gilgroy, ca. I would totally recommend someone to shops at a nike store.
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
I only wear Nikes. I have very high arches and being on my feet all day can get kind of painful if I don't have the right type of support. There is 1000 different designs out there so there's plentyof color options to choose from. Will not buy any other kind of gym shoes or running shoes.
norma d.
Ann Arbor, MI
nike has to be my favorite athletic brand of all time. their shoes and clothes really stand the teat of time. i rarely ever have to get rid of old and worn items!!
Carla C.
Dallas, TX
I love Nike shoes they are so comfortable and you can style them with many shirts and going out outfits ! You can be comfortable and fashionable ! They are can be affordable! Can find many variations on color and style ! I will be shopping at Nike for some summer working out shoes soon !
John P.
All my shoes and flip flops and socks come from Nike. Very nice fitting items and they seem to hold up pretty well. I especially love the color options they have.
Jade K.
I am in love with these kicks. I have eyed them on some bloggers for a while and finally pulled the trigger.
They are super comfortable, very light and feel great without socks. They are super stylish and look great with denim or leggings. I find myself planning outfits around them so i can wear them more often.
Esperanza G.
I always enjoy going into the NIKE store and anything that has to do with the brand. They never disappoint!! I love to buy their sneakers, the brand is very durable and they last a very long time. The price we do pay for a pair of shoes is well worth it because you know is of best quality.
Monica M.
mesquite , TX
Nike has the most comfortable athletic apparel. I had recently purchased 2016 air max . The shoes are a bit heavy but great for working out or a run . They have many variety to choose from and a lot of cute designs. You can even create your own on Nikey web site . Great quality very pricey!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?