BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Casey P.
This is one of my favorite brands. I own so many nike products. I have a pair of their shoes for everyday use, which I was able to fit my orthotics in, and my podiatrist thinks they're the lightest shoes ever and a great shoe! I also have a lot of dri fit tops. I like to wear them as shapewear and under my work shirt for wicking away sweat. Everything about this brand is great!
Miranda A.
Madisonville, TN
Nike is my favorite sportswear! Many people wear it because of the brand name but I wear it for the quality. I love the running shorts, sports bras, and shoes. The items are pricey but everything is well made and that's what I love. I recommend this brand to everyone!
Annie F.
Nike shoes are my most trusted brand especially because they have a large selection of running/training shoes to choose from. You're sure to find at least one pair to fit your style and needs. They tend be a little expensive but it is definitely worth it, they are made to last through a lot of years of abuse before they wear and tear. I love Nike brand shoes & clothing too!
Susana B.
One of the best brands ever in shoes, and lets not get started with the clothing line 😍. I'm in love with their hoodies. If you go in a Nike store you will want the whole store. My kids love their running shoes. I definitely recommend you getting a pair promise you will fall in love.
Lindsie K.
Narrowsburg, NY
I buy Nike shoes as my work shoes. I am a housekeeper. I feel they hold up pretty well for the price compared to other shoes. I do wish that they were all anti-slip though. I currently have a pair of their outdoor running shoes and they are very slippery when wet. I find that weird as they are meant to run in outside, and what if it rains? Other than that I always buy them.
Jillian B.
Nike sneakers are so comfortable and stylish. Great quality sneakers. I rated Nike 4 star only for the price. I understand these are good sneakers but to get them straight off Nike.com or a Nike outlet can be 30-40 dollars more expensive then say a famous footwear!
Crysta K.
Beech Island, South Carolina
Nike is my all time shoe brand to go to when I need new shoes. They last me years, especially with my fast pace life. I am currently on my second pair since the past ten years I have been buying this brand. In the past I have bought reaxs, shox plus, and dual fusions, I wear my dual fusions everyday. I am known to wear them to where they have no soles. Highly recommend these
Tiffany M.
I loove Nike. The shoes are surprisingly lightweight, and are easily the lightest shoes I have ever owned. They are also very comfortable. Between its weight and comfort, I sometimes forget that I am wearing them. Breaking them in seems to take longer than other shoes!
Josie J.
Nike in general is one of my favorite places to shop. The clothing quality is incredibly good! all in all I seriously love this brand and I can't imagine my life without it! The shopping experience in the stores is always so good! The workers are super nice and fun.
Gabi H.
Smithville, TX
I have this in the blue color and I play soccer for my schools team and this is great for my games or even practice. It keeps my ears warm, stays put, and keeps hair out of my face. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes to run or plays outside winter sports👌🏼👌🏼
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?