BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI
Any Nike shoes or clothing that I've purchased in the past I've liked and they were effective. I had 2 pairs of Nike Frees while I was medical assistanting, and they were perfect the job. They were comfortable and really light to to wear, and they lasted for abour 1 & 1/2 years each with daily wear.
Mychele D.
Oxford, MS
I absolutely adore Nike. It is a little on the expensive side but it's so worth it. Everyone that worked at the store I went to was super friendly and helpful. When you order online, shipping is fast and easy as well. The quality is fabulous and I could have enough great things to say about it.
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
I had a baby 15 months ago and Purchased these shoes 8 months ago! I love these shoes....if only they matched with everything lol! Really though they are very comfortable and they support my feet wonderfully! I will definitely be buying another pair of these shoes but in a different color!
Jovan G.
Spring Lake, NC
I LOVE anything Nike. its all i own. having a new pair of Nikes or workout clothes it makes me want to be in the gym that much more. i actually wish i had Nikes to match every workout gear i have. all my nikes are different and all comfortable. my 3.0s are very light weight and flexible. my 5.0 frees give me a the most comfort.and my lunar fusions are a combination of the two.nike has the best styles and colorways!
Marie W.
I absolutely love Nike products. I use them basically every single day, whether it be tennis shoes for working out or just a pair of their Tempo shorts to sleep in. The prices are actually very decent too, considering the quality. I absolutely love buying Nike products.
Cindy R.
Concord, NC
I recently got these for work shoes and they were a gift so I was a little sketchy about them at first, because I'm used to wearing Nike Shox for work and I love my trusty Shox. But they're Nike so I kept them and decided to try them out. These were tight at first, but then they molded to my foot. I love the sock fit of them-I have a hard time with the fit over my high insteps and arches, but these make me feel like I have adequate support. They're light and they hug my feet in all the right places. I love these shoes, I'm planning to buy them in another color.
Ashley K.
Odenton, MD
I love nike products. Their clothes are super comfy and nice quality. Nike FreeRuns and Nike Pros are my favorite nike products. Free Runs can be used obviously for working out but I love wearing them to class or to the grocery store. Pros I use for working out and as pajamas.

Nike clothing actually makes me want to work out because I'm like " I can't be sitting here in nike clothes eating chips and ice cream"
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
Nike has always been my number one name brand I remember as a little girl getting my first pair of nike sneakers it was such a great feeling I was truly in love with my pink nikes, now as an adult I love all nike products. I think the little nike basketball shorts are the cutest thing my boys own a pair in just about every color. I know when buying nike clothes and book bags that its going to last, its a brand that I can trust and rely on.
Kelli S.
North Hollywood, CA
I currently own a pair of Nike running/walking shoes and they are the best support. If you get your proper size then, you will get the best support out of them. They come a lot of different colors! So your workout gear doesn't have to look boring. I would only suggest using the shoes in the gym. On concrete it feels a little hard on your feet. But since I work out in the gym the most these are my favorite shoes.
Laura M.
Sugar Land, TX
I never used to buy Nike shoes, even when I was really into running. I just couldn't justify the price to myself. I finally decided to buy a pair of running shoes that was on sale, and I was immediately sold on the product. I noticed a significant difference in the support my feet had during runs and the way the felt after. While they still ached they didn't ache as much as they did while using my New Balance shoes.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?