BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Hayley S.
Kansas City, KS
I love the Nike brand and quality. I wish some of the shorts and shoes were not as expensive, but what can you do! Highly recommend Nike to those that like to workout, or even lounge around!
Brittany K.
Rutherfordton, NC
My favorite pair of shoes that I own are nikes, nike free runs. They are the only pair of shoes (and trust me I tried a lot) that I can wear to the gym and not have a problem with them being uncomfortable. Its the only brand that my fiance wears as well due to comfort, and my 4 year old son who is obsessed with shoes and clothes prefers his nike shoes and clothing to the others.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I am a huge sneaker head, and Nike is my go to brand. You can get them in any price point and design. If you haven’t been on their website to custom design your own, you should try! It’s too cool!
Gina-marie G.
Newport
Nike has, and always will be a top seller in the footwear field. They have so many different styles and types. I still love the classic air one look. I think everyone will always love them.
Vda D.
Reedley, CA
Nike. Brand is my all time favorite. I have many pairs of Nike shoes. I buy Nike for my children and even custom order Nike brand cleats for my son for baseball. Yes I recommend shopping at Nike.
Jillian C.
Amherst, NY
I love this brand! It is expensive but the quality is really good. And the clothes hold up really great and the shoes are very comfortable. They have so many different styles as far as shoes and clothes. Really recommend.
Melissa T.
Selma, CA
Too shoe brand me and my family wear super comfortable various styles nike can never go wrong has great prices highly recommended!! Love that it also has sizes for my kids and they are not heavy.
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
I have ALWAYS loved Nike! One of my faves from them are the Nike memory foam sandals. They are so cushiony and great for long walks. I really can’t say I’ve ever been disappointed in anything I’ve purchased from them. I’ve bought women’s and men’s shoes, children’s shoes from 6 months and up! They are affordable and long lasting. A great value to me and my family.
Kandice C.
I can defiantly say that I’m a fan of Nike. From there athletic items, to hats, to the shoes and clothing. For such a well known brand i’m so glad it is affordable and worth spending my money on.
Noemi F.
Trenton , NJ
Me encanta esta marca, principalmente en calzado , son muy cómodos y sus precios cada vez son más cómodos , la verdad esq también tienen una gran variedad de colores y estilos !!! Recomendadisima
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?