BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Laura E.
Nike has been my go-to running shoe for the past 5 years! The Lunar series of shoes is my definite favorite. Lightweight and not too bulky. I've tested a lot of running shoes and I think Nikes offer the best cushion and shock resistance. And the color choices are always super fun! 😆
CYNTHIA C.
HIALEAH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is the very best athletic line by far. I've tried active wear from various brands but Nike definitely gives you a great bang for your buck. The prices are not super affordable but reasonable in comparison with the product you are receiving. I have been able to find a very affordable pieces online.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
Absolutely love nike there a brand but there also cheap... I have over 50 pair of these shoe and you can find them at khols mall modells you name it ranges from 30 and up and the smaller your feet the better the price last long but nike sign may wear off but other then that there much cheaper then jordans.
Emily M.
Kapolei, HI
As a multi sport athlete, I love having clothing and shoes that are versatile. Having a great athleisure outfit hat doubles as my run outfit really saves time changing clothes. I use the apps to keep rack of my run and training apps, especially love the NTC app for hotel room workouts. Never allow excuses!
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These shoes are very comfortable. Theres great support for cardio or even weight lighting. The design is very cute and colors are great too, theres actually a great variety of colors to choose from in the Roshe run collections. I have 3 pairs of these in different colors and cant wait to actually get more.
Monica F.
Dallas, TX
I've had the same pair for over 4 years and they're still in good condition. I love the colors because they're pink and black. They're great shoes for going to the gym. The only reason I rated these shoes at 4 star instead of 5, is because they rub the back of my ankles leaving them irritated afterwards.
Courtney F.
League City , Tx
As I do like some Nike products, their women's workout pants have never fit me right. The ones that fit my waist are extremely tight on my thighs and my calfs. And the ones that fit comfortably on my thighs are constantly falling off my waist. :( I was quite disappointed in them.
Karen M.
Absolutely love this brand. Their shoes are so comfy, i personally love the kids shoes. Theyre affordable and they last soo long. My daughter loved her shoes if it wasnt because her foot grows soo much she'd probably still have all her Nike shoes since she was an infant. Definitely a family favorite!
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
Love Nike! Clothes are very comfortable along with their shoes. They are always coming out with amazing items! My favorite purchase by Nike are my Nike 5.0 shoes. They are extremely comfortable. I would recommend anyone to shop at a Nike store because I guarantee you will find something that works for you!
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
nike shoes are the best for athlete people... they are very comfortable, little pricy but what you pay its what you get... i have nikes and i stand all day at work, my feet don't hurt at all... shopping in that store, is very nice i like the environment they are very nice people they always have sales going.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?