4.79 / 5 based on 48,927 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike has been my go-to running shoe for the past 5 years! The Lunar series of shoes is my definite favorite. Lightweight and not too bulky. I've tested a lot of running shoes and I think Nikes offer the best cushion and shock resistance. And the color choices are always super fun! 😆
This is the very best athletic line by far. I've tried active wear from various brands but Nike definitely gives you a great bang for your buck. The prices are not super affordable but reasonable in comparison with the product you are receiving. I have been able to find a very affordable pieces online.
Absolutely love nike there a brand but there also cheap... I have over 50 pair of these shoe and you can find them at khols mall modells you name it ranges from 30 and up and the smaller your feet the better the price last long but nike sign may wear off but other then that there much cheaper then jordans.
As a multi sport athlete, I love having clothing and shoes that are versatile. Having a great athleisure outfit hat doubles as my run outfit really saves time changing clothes. I use the apps to keep rack of my run and training apps, especially love the NTC app for hotel room workouts. Never allow excuses!
These shoes are very comfortable. Theres great support for cardio or even weight lighting. The design is very cute and colors are great too, theres actually a great variety of colors to choose from in the Roshe run collections. I have 3 pairs of these in different colors and cant wait to actually get more.
I've had the same pair for over 4 years and they're still in good condition. I love the colors because they're pink and black. They're great shoes for going to the gym. The only reason I rated these shoes at 4 star instead of 5, is because they rub the back of my ankles leaving them irritated afterwards.
As I do like some Nike products, their women's workout pants have never fit me right. The ones that fit my waist are extremely tight on my thighs and my calfs. And the ones that fit comfortably on my thighs are constantly falling off my waist. :( I was quite disappointed in them.
Absolutely love this brand. Their shoes are so comfy, i personally love the kids shoes. Theyre affordable and they last soo long. My daughter loved her shoes if it wasnt because her foot grows soo much she'd probably still have all her Nike shoes since she was an infant. Definitely a family favorite!
Love Nike! Clothes are very comfortable along with their shoes. They are always coming out with amazing items! My favorite purchase by Nike are my Nike 5.0 shoes. They are extremely comfortable. I would recommend anyone to shop at a Nike store because I guarantee you will find something that works for you!
nike shoes are the best for athlete people... they are very comfortable, little pricy but what you pay its what you get... i have nikes and i stand all day at work, my feet don't hurt at all... shopping in that store, is very nice i like the environment they are very nice people they always have sales going.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos