BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Allison J.
Honestly it's a great brand and you get what you're paying for. It is higher on the price range but I believe it's worth it. I'm a dancer so during off season time I work out. I was always having to but new workout shoes but one year I bought a pair of nikes that I now have had for 3 years. the best part is other than the bottom shoes having some dirt on them you can't tell they are older shoes.
Cookie E.
You can never go wrong with Nike. The products are durable, comfortable, lightweight, has great structure and stability. Just overall quality sneakers for running, walking, and all types of sports. Their cutting edge in technology, style and colors. Nike is the brand I buy for myself and family when it comes to sneakers. You can also purchase athletic clothes and sneakers at the Nike Outlet.
Rebecca P.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
All of their products are fantastic. We have Nike shoes, shirts, sweatshirts, pants and jackets and they all perform up to par. They hold up well, wash well, and just is s brand that you can trust. The price is a little spendy but in this circumstance, you definitely get what you pay for.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
I absolutely love everything they do to make people who does sports look more fashionable and feel more comfortable.
I had their running shoes for over 3 years from now and they still look great and I still wear them to the gym. Also their leggings and t-shirts look gorgeous in me!
Leslie M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike was my shoe of choice as a teenager but as I've gotten older they don't fit my foot as well anymore, this product looked very cute but was not very comfortable to wear and felt like it was pulling at my feet all day the shoe strings were not long enough I was a bit disappointed.
María G.
Amo a Nike. Los zapatos Nike son buenísimos para correr. Yo tengo un par Nike Free 5.0 y de verdad que son los mejores que he tenido para running. El pie se siente libre, son súper livianos, buena amortiguación y muy frescos. De verdad los recomiendo. Nike Free es lo mejor para correr. Amor. ❤️
Jenn E.
I usually always purchase nikes and same with my fiancé. There are always lots of different choices and they are almost always good quality. I've purchased so many Nike shoes I've lost track! My last purchase for myself were some Nike shox and my fiancé purchased Nike Air Force 1's.
Jessica P.
Muskegon , MI
I love all my Nike shoes. I wish I made more money just to buy more shoes. Lol. The only downside I've ever had with them is there Air Max shoes. The bubble tends to pop after awhile. Less than a year and both mine and my fiances broke. But never had a problem with anything else
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
A few years back I rolled my ankle (and got a small fracture) running and have had weak ankles since. I now buy Nike running shoes because they are wide and help stabilize my feet when running. I always come back to nike. Plus they are very fashionable. Will repurchase this brand.
Margaret Z.
NEW YORK, NY
Nike has something for every athlete, whether you are casual or serious! They make the best running shoes that are not only functional but super stylish. The quality is so durable and the shoes are incredibly comfortable. I also love Nike leggings, running shorts, and sports bras.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?