BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

chelsey w.
I adore Nike and will stand by their products no matter what it is. Weither it's clothing, sports gear, shoes anything I give it all 5 stars!! To be honest I have air forces and some Nike dunks that are 7 years old and look fresh. Thumbs up all day 👍🏼👍🏼👌🏻
JOYCE W.
Very high quality.  Bought my kids leggings for Spartan racing.  They have the best leggings for these races.  They race about 4 Spartan races a year.
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike is a great brand. All of our shoes and apparel are so comfortable and high quality. I work at a nike store in my area. I love it. We have fun doing our job and love helping people. It's an amazing company. Even long after I no longer work there I will continue to spend my money on the great quality product.
Karina L.
Nike is a great brand for shoes. But there is this common misconception that all of their shoes are running shoes. This is totally wrong. It is important for you to know what shoe you are wearing and the actual purpose of the shoe. I worked for this awesome company so I learned quite a lot. Don't be afraid to ask an associate, or Athlete, about the different technologies in a Nike shoe--whether a Free run or Lunar, always know your shoe tech!
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Nike products and I own a lot of it from shoes, to socks, to hoodies, to bras, to shorts...I literally own a lot of Nike clothing. Their products are very comfortable and they use good material that is long lasting. When I go to the mall I always make sure I run into the Nike outlet to check out new products.
rebekkka g.
Have to take away one star because Nike is a bit overhyped. The products are good and very long-lasting but the price can be outrageous. The prices are not that great but for the quality that you get I understand why people buy it. I normally tend to go to the Nike outlet or go onto Macy's.com or they have deals.
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
I absolutely love Nike!!!! From their clothing to their shoes everything is made wonderfully, you can't beat the quality nor their price! I believe their items to be very affordable! I love it! I buy Nike shoes all the time because they are so comfortable!!!! I highly recommend this brand to all ages and genders!!!
Yane G.
I love Nike you can't go wrong with them from the shows to the clothes they are amazing and whatever you buy from them lasts forever. They have a great variety of things for any needs you have from working out to style. One of my favorite brands.
Brooklyn P.
Andy
I love pretty much anything nike related, especially the shoes, they're super comfortable and really cute. I always choose to go with nike tennis shoes, if I need new ones, because of how there shoes can last a long time, the durability is great, and once again, they have cute shoes, whether high top or low top.
Haley F.
Nike is my favorite store to shop in for high quality sport wear. They have a great selection of running shoes, The spandex come in all different colors, And the sports bras a very durable. I shop here a lot and even if I am not looking to buy anything, I still spend a while in the store looking for what to buy the next time I go shopping.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?