BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Kaylee P.
Evans , GA
A little tip for Nike is it always wait until they have the extra 20% off of sale and I always get the coolest shoes are on sale! They’re awesome. I definitely recommend everyone waiting for that extra 20% off of the clearance section because they always have the best shoes in that section as well! I’m a repeat customer and I will continue to shop from Nike.com.
elizabeth h.
Decatur, AL
I love Nike. I wear Nike all the time - shorts, shirts, sports bras, leggings, shoes. I recommend buying Nike because they’re comfy and durable. They are a little expensive but they’re worth it.
Kiara R.
Orlando, FL
I love this brand it’s great quality and in the Nike factory has really great deals! i love this brand so much if you don’t have at least one pair your missing out. greats for sports and looks !
Morgan M.
Knoxville
Nothing will compare to the comfort of my Nike tennis shoes. I have some from other brands, but in the end I ALWAYS reach for my nikes. Best shoes I own, definitely worth the money and the hype!
billy J.
Great trendy brand to buy. Most of their shoes are comfortable, but I would suggest being careful about retro releases. Great clothing and accessory products, would recommend every to shop here.
Alicia B.
Elizabethton
Nike is Nike. They are good shoes and I’ve had the same pair for years and they are just as comfortable now as they have ever been. The quality is good and when on sale the price is reasonable.
Taylor R.
Boise, ID
Perfect for my workouts every single day! Love the fit of the clothes and I love how I look in every single piece. When I look cute I’m more motivated to get in shape. I encourage the purchase!
Aubree S.
LOVE nike! my absolute favorite sports brand. some things are expensive but you get what you pay for. they have the best shorts and tennis shoes. also such great quality. DEFINITELY recommend!!
Emilee E.
I love athletic wear and Nike has great stuff. I recently got a new pair of tennis shoes from them and I hate that I have to take them off. Their products are very high quality and comfortable.
sherry r.
Tulsa, OK
GREAT athletic shoes.. i ise them to work in and to work out in.. they are great for those rowdy boys you have at home or even the bad lil dog that likes to chew up your shoes they are VERY durable
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?