BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Chloe H.
I love their clothing! It is so well made and soft. I love everything about them; their shoes, running clothes, sweat-shirts, sock, etc.
The only bad thing about them is that because it's so good and well made, the price is so expensive. I don't always have $75 for a pair of leggings.
cassandra G.
Camden, NJ
Nike is my number favorite brand's when it comes to sport wear. Nike products are super comfortable and reasonable pricing. I absolutely love Nike running shoes because they feel so light on your feet. They almost feel like you don't have anything on. I highly recommend nike to anyone.
Ashley o.
Springfield, IL
In love! Hands down the best tennis shoe around the world! Everyone knows this! Every Christmas I buy all the girls in the family a pair! Also Shoe Carnival has buy one get one half off so this makes it cheaper for me to purchase through the year also for myself! My favorite is the shox or reax. Being on your feet all day is very straining so having supporting shoes is key. Nike never lets me down!
Nina R.
We buy a lot of Nike products in our house because they make clothing and accessories that last! Our favorite is their sneakers, which the whole family wears. My son is getting ready to start middle school in the fall and has requested Nike clothing for back to school clothing shopping!
Markela H.
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Nike is one of the best brands for everything athletic and fitness, if not the best. the shoes are versatile, you can wear them to workout or you can wear them just for everyday life. they are also very comfortable, like the clothes. they are extra breathable so, once again, you can wear them after you workout to just live your life. the only downside is the price, but you definitely get what you pay for.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
While I think that Nike is a bit overpriced for their shoes it's usually worth it. My fiance goes through his shoes so quickly Nike has been the only brand that last him a suitable amount of time before he has to get new ones. They fit him true to size and he always talks about how comfortable they are. Apparel on the other hand just isn't worth it to pay twice as much for a little swoosh on your shirt.
Holly I.
Westbrook , ME
I love this brand of shoes. I have purchased the shox which have the spribgs which help me because I have flat feet and work 12 hours a day on my shift. I love them so much that I have bought them several times. surprisingly they have held up pretty good too...working in the kitchen with degreaser and other chemicals that tend to eat away at your shoes. On an average my shox has last about 1 1/2 yrs.
Rebecca S.
Andover, MN
I have several pieces of Nike brand and all our great quality. I have a set of Nike ankle socks that are awesome!! I have had them for years and the material is still soft and fits well. Socks are not something that we think about often, but to me, there is nothing like a great pair of socks and to have them keep their shape and stay comfortable after years of use is proof of a quality brand.
Katilynn S.
Arlington , TX
Nike has really good products. I usually tend to shop the outlet because they can have really good prices and I live no where near the actual store. The associates can be helpful. Other times they aren't. But their clothing overall is amazing. Makes me feel good and also great quality.
Kathleen P.
Blacksburg, VA
I wear Nike sneakers on a very regular basis and also wear Nike brand running shoes. I love them and have about seven pairs and will continue buying them. I also love Nike socks, leggings, and sports bras. They always give my the coverage and support I need without too much pressure.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?