Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,718 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I really like this brand so much and I own a lot of things by this store. I don't shop here a lot just when it necessary. I would say it's on the expensive side of you are buying shoes. I would recommend coming here.
I like how these shoes look. They are very stylish and they are comfy for weight training. Once i start to run, these shoes give me huge blisters. I'm not a fan of nike shoes for running, just strength training or basic working out. Anything where you have to pound the pavement stick to a good running shoe. I also was not impressed with how long these lasted me. I had to get a new pair of sneakers within two month. I would purchase for fashion sneakers but not to work out.
I went school shopping for three children and myself I bought about 6 pairs of nikes . We buy the shoes for style and comfort plus the great prices are a major plus
Nossa os sapatos as roupas são lindas maravilhosas sério ótima marca qualidade boa, mais Boa mesmo as roupas duram são lindas, os sapatos tenis são de qualidade 😍
I have a customized pair of Nike roshes. Im in love with them. They are a size 9 and even thought my feet have grown somehow the shoe still fits perfectly. There super comfy and perfect for just going out shopping or workout
I myself don't have to much Nike stuff. However I do have a pair of running shoe sneakers that are pretty good. They have lasted a really long time and they are pretty comfortable. When I bought them I got them for $80.
I really like this brand! It can be a bit expensive for workout wear, however, the products are typically good quality. I would recommend this brand to a friend.
Their shoes are the only shoes that I will buy. They have the best support. The only down side is the shoe isn't stitched at the sole anymore like they used to be.
I almost always buy Nike when it comes to gym shoes. They're always coming out with fun colors and prints. The shoes are comfortable and each pair has lasted me years. I still have Nikes from my freshman year of high school (I'm in my 3rd year of college for reference). Although the arch support has worn out, they're still wearable and I haven't worn them out to the point where there are holes. The shoes are durable and cute which is what makes them worth the money.
My only complaint is the availability of non neon children's shoes that lace. But that's because I'm an adult with tiny, child-sized feet. Other than that, Nikes are the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever owned. It's like walking on clouds
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos