BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Anna B.
Provo, UT
Nike tennis shoes are my go to they hold up great and they always have a good selection! Lots of colors and options. I also enjoy their active wear, great quality.
Jennifer H.
Austin, TX
I'm a runner and love Nike running apparel. There is always a good mix of colors, styles and designs. The fit is consistent so I feel comfortable ordering online.
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
Nike is he only shoe brand I'll
wear to work in! They are the most comfortable shoes ever. Their clothing is always super comfortable too! I wish they made scrubs!
Evelyn L.
Nossa os sapatos as roupas são lindas maravilhosas sério ótima marca qualidade boa, mais Boa mesmo as roupas duram são lindas, os sapatos tenis são de qualidade 😍
Danni R.
Wasilla, AK
Nike is one of my favorite sports apparel brands. There clothes and shoes are true to size, and great quality. I buy from them often for everyday, and sports wear.
Becky a.
Their shoes are the only shoes that I will buy. They have the best support. The only down side is the shoe isn't stitched at the sole anymore like they used to be.
ruzina a.
Ozone Park, NY
i only care about nike shoes to workout, run. it's very light and comfortable. i do wish the prize was little lower but so i can get 2 pair in the prize of one.
Molly A.
Pensacola, FL
My only complaint is the availability of non neon children's shoes that lace. But that's because I'm an adult with tiny, child-sized feet. Other than that, Nikes are the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever owned. It's like walking on clouds
Heather S.
My son buys Nike cleats for baseball! They are fantastic quality. Although, they may not be the least expensive, they definitely hold up, even with really hard use!
Rae L.
Galliano
I love Nike athletic shorts! Although they are pricey, certain stores have good sales on them where I get them at a discounted price. Very good quality, very long lasting.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?