BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Vanessa P.
Altoona, PA
I love everything Nike!! But I cannot stop buying their running shoes lately. It's like every time I'm out at a store I buy a new pair. So worth the money and they're so comfortable, I have wide feet and they still feel great on me.
Kali C.
Town Creek, AL
I love Nike. Everything workout/lounge we have in our home is nike. Their shoes are amazing and very comfortable. Their clothing is lightweight so I don't feel weighed down at the gym. I always feel like I'm making a great purchase everytime I buy Nike and also recvommend their shoes/clothing!
Michele A.
New Britain , CT
I'm not a big fan of Nike but these shoes are an exception. They come in so many different color variations, they can match any workout outfit. They are super comfortable. I am not a huge fan of running, but I do attempt to run. I tend to get shin splints and I find that with these shoes, I don't get them as fast as I do in my other sneakers. They are well made and I do have a pair that area several years old.
Crystal T.
Oceanside, CA
I love using the Nike + app to track my running. I also use the Nike Fuel Band. It's a great concept, but I wish there was a way to wear it while swimming and surfing. Also it does not really track my calorie count correctly when I am doing yoga or plates. Cycling is also out of the question forms the fuel band. I did knw this ahead of time though. It does a great job of tracking my daily movement & runs.
Niomy C.
federal way
I Like Nike shoes that I really mostly buy at the Nike store I bought 3 pairs of shoes and more my 3 favs that I have are the son of the forces the Nike training flex tr 5 and Nike training flex tr 7 they were a really good price the staff at Nike are super helpful
Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
Nike I will never go back. I use to wear cheap shoes just to get by but not anymore. Only the best for me and my family. Not only can you find great looking shoes at a great price but your feet will thank you. I have a few pairs for the differant storkes of life. Running around, treadmill,work there all great.
Temis P.
Corona, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have a pair of sneakers that i only use to go to the gym , they are really confortable, i really enjoy running in them, my experience shopping was difucult a lot to choose from. i don't shop there as much as i lije.. but i do recommend the nike store and all the products that the offer good qualyti
Sherita G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I've been a Nike shoe fan since high school, especially their running shoes. I currently own a pair of Dual Fusions, and I LOVE them. I was running in another brand, but started suffering from terrible shin splints. I visited my local shoe store and the clerk recommended I try on the Dual Fusions. I was in heaven! The level of cushion in these shoes is amazing, and I haven't suffered from shin splints since.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I have flat feet and i absolutely hate running. unfortunately for me, thats the only way i quickly lose the pounds. i must say once i received these shoes i haven't had an excuse not to run. i still don't love it, but at least my feet don't hurt anymore, even on days i do 1.5 hours of cardio!
Alyssa D.
I love Nike ! I love their shoes . I bought some nike shoes and they are so comfortable ! I'm always hiking and my workouts are pretty crazy . They feel great on my feet and light at the same time . You definitely get what you pay for ! And they are super fashionable ! They have great colors for girls and guys . Me and my bf only buy Nike !
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?