BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
amber t.
Paso Robles
who doesn't love nike the go to sports brand!!one of my favorites also love it for my kids so who are in sports as well i would recommend any nike brand to anyone!!
Hayley G.
Love the weightless shoes for exercise working out. And I am in a kids size and they don't have unicorns and rainbows (a trend for now) but you know what I mean lol.
Hallie C.
I love Nike this is the only brand of shoes my family will wear An they last the longest with two young children An one in sports we know shoes An these are by far the best product An great investment will always buy
Melanie J.
Shelbyville
I like Nike a lot. They are super comfortable and easy to use. There are many variety and styles for all kinds of people. You can use them at any time and occasion.
Micayla M.
Athens, PA
Always my go to brand for athletic wear. When it comes to Nike, you get what you paid for. I have a workout tank that I've had for years and it still looks brand new. My bike shoes have held up well too.
Sarah A.
Fort Worth
I really like this brand so much and I own a lot of things by this store. I don't shop here a lot just when it necessary. I would say it's on the expensive side of you are buying shoes. I would recommend coming here.
Edna D.
glendale
Favorite brand.i always get ready for another school year by getting new shoes at my local nike store. My favorite purchase yet are white high tops. In my opinion nike is affordable because your paying for what you get and in my opinion nike will never go wrong.
Bobbie C.
My favorite go-to running shoes. They are essential for everyday, worth the price, and for my small feet wonderfully. They’re the only brand of running shoes I buy.
Sarah B.
Running shorts are amazing and Nike running shorts are the best! They are super comfy and moderately priced. Everything Nike that I own has lasted a very long time.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
I like how these shoes look. They are very stylish and they are comfy for weight training. Once i start to run, these shoes give me huge blisters. I'm not a fan of nike shoes for running, just strength training or basic working out. Anything where you have to pound the pavement stick to a good running shoe. I also was not impressed with how long these lasted me. I had to get a new pair of sneakers within two month. I would purchase for fashion sneakers but not to work out.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?