BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Cindy R.
Concord, NC
I recently got these for work shoes and they were a gift so I was a little sketchy about them at first, because I'm used to wearing Nike Shox for work and I love my trusty Shox. But they're Nike so I kept them and decided to try them out. These were tight at first, but then they molded to my foot. I love the sock fit of them-I have a hard time with the fit over my high insteps and arches, but these make me feel like I have adequate support. They're light and they hug my feet in all the right places. I love these shoes, I'm planning to buy them in another color.
Melissa M.
Nike is my absolute favorite brand for sneakers and athletic clothes. They have the best running shoes I've ever used. My favorite item from Nike is a pair of black free 5.0s. They are so comfortable and make exercise great. Nike is more expensive than many other athletic brands but the quality is unparalleled.
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
I had a baby 15 months ago and Purchased these shoes 8 months ago! I love these shoes....if only they matched with everything lol! Really though they are very comfortable and they support my feet wonderfully! I will definitely be buying another pair of these shoes but in a different color!
Mariana D.
Nike products are a must have. They are a affordable products for all people. The prices range from high to equal. I shop at Nike stores everywhere I can find them even if it is not for shoes or clothing. The brand is amazing quality wise and I would definitely offer this to my friends or family.
La mejor marca de zapatillas y ropa me encanta tengo una zapatillas blancas y combina bien con mi ropa amo mi zapatilla y a mis amigas le encanta se las recomiendo.
Ana C.
I've always been a fan of Nike above other athletic brands. They make great workout clothes and amazing shoes. I have problems with my heels and find that when I wear my Nike's I forget I even have foot pain. Such great quality! And if you really take care of your shoes, they will last forever!
Kayla R.
I love going and buying workout gear. Their running shorts are perfect for running. They don't not stick to you and they have a little pocket to put your MP3 player
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
I love Nike products. They've been tried and tested and still continue to come out on top. Most of the shoes are not only stylish but also so comfortable. Nike provides perfect workout gear! Their shoes are categorized by running, walking, ect. You can find the perfect pair easily for whatever the need. Their workout clothes are very breathable and help you to not feel AS sweaty as usual. Just LOVE their products!
Erika B.
Jefferson, MD
Nike is the way to go! If the quality is defective for any reason and you keep your receipt nike is willing to work with you! I have had nikes for years great for anything! I have different nikes for different things, the walk and trail nikes you can buy at kohls are great for anything, I actually used them in the snow this year for walking up steep hills and the tred was in my favor! free runs are great for outdoors and indoor use!
NaKenya W.
The Nike Roshe Run is one of Nike's most functional shoes to date. Though the Roshe's silhouette was designed to mimic that of a running shoe, that is not, and will never be its main purpose (especially for serious runners). ... But hey, maybe one day Nike will remove the “Run” from Roshe Run.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?